looking for some new cans.
May 12, 2013 at 5:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

1411Kbps

New Head-Fier
g'day everyone very first post here, i usually post on OCN but i wanted feedback from an audio specific forum.

i am after a new pair of headphones that i can take with me wherever. i am currently using modded Audio Technica ATH-SJ11's but for $30 the build quality isn't upto par XD i am after some over ear or on ear headphones, i would prefer they be foldable/collapsable my price range is $350 max, i have been eyeing the V-moda M100's all of it's features are just perfect for me but i wanted to ask you guys if i can get anything better for this price range and specifications.

cheers guys!

May 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM Post #2 of 3
Hello!

If M100 is excatly the type you looking for, I am guessing you are a basshead. Never tried M100 but I like Sennheiser Momentum for it's big bass without giving up the warm and smooth mids! Since you are after on/over ear headphone, it shouldn't be a problem for fitting.

Hope this help!
Billson :)

May 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #3 of 3
Quote:
Hello!

If M100 is excatly the type you looking for, I am guessing you are a basshead. Never tried M100 but I like Sennheiser Momentum for it's big bass without giving up the warm and smooth mids! Since you are after on/over ear headphone, it shouldn't be a problem for fitting.

Hope this help!
Billson
smily_headphones1.gif

thanks a million for the reply dude, might just go for the M-100's, i cannot seem to find anything that fits my requirements in this price range. a mate got the sennheiser momentum's i gave them a go while they were beautiful to listen to they would not be ideal for me.

again cheers! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back