LP6 Ti 199 -- The Most Expensive and Technical Advanced Portable Player on The Planet?
Jun 4, 2020 at 7:21 AM Post #31 of 503
Jun 4, 2020 at 8:53 AM Post #32 of 503
Who said that?
Really? Ok run run and buy it! 🤑🤩
Mostly everybody who’ve heard it )))
I wanted to buy Ti version but Covid messed everything.

Jun 4, 2020 at 9:12 AM Post #33 of 503
Mostly everybody who’ve heard it )))
I wanted to buy Ti version but Covid messed everything.

I heard it but still prefer my wm1z.

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:36 AM Post #35 of 503
Cause You are Sony-funboy and it can’t be cured :ksc75smile:

😃😍

Yea but seriously what ever I try any daps even hugo2 all loses to 1z!
Now I got a modified 1z/romi with 60% caps replaced for blackgate! Its simply over no one can win anymore 0 chances!

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:40 AM Post #36 of 503
😃😍

Yea but seriously what ever I try any daps even hugo2 all loses to 1z!
Now I got a modified 1z/romi with 60% caps replaced for blackgate! Its simply over no one can win anymore 0 chances!
For me sony 1z is a worst TOTL DAP, so I can’t share your excitement)

Jun 4, 2020 at 10:42 AM Post #37 of 503
For me sony 1z is a worst TOTL DAP, so I can’t share your excitement)

Oh really what happened? Why u hate it curious
Maybe your not a bass lover? Sony is all about sexy bass that shakes your underwear off lmao

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2020 at 6:01 PM Post #38 of 503
Oh really what happened? Why u hate it curious
Maybe your not a bass lover? Sony is all about sexy bass that shakes your underwear off lmao
As I’ve said in the other thread, I switched to another type of iems that sony couldn’t drive. For example, with Anole VX sony was fantastic, but with jvc 10000 - awful. And with LP6 and final A8000 I’ve got more bass than with sony and ba iems.

Jun 5, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #39 of 503
Let us know what you think. You know you gonna buy it. You already wasted hours of thinking about it.

Haha, in fact I almost did going to penon site but to think that I cannot buy any more stuff for next 365 days.
I had to rethink this seriously. I have a feeling there's something hot will just pop up any time soon.

It’s the best DAP You can buy for money )

Why do you think so? Did you have a chance to compare this dap with R2R2k since they are using the same TI dac chips?
I have been burned so many times by these hot reviews...This ain't 1K but 6K we are talking about here. So need to be careful.

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:17 PM Post #40 of 503
Haha, in fact I almost did going to penon site but to think that I cannot buy any more stuff for next 365 days.
I had to rethink this seriously. I have a feeling there's something hot will just pop up any time soon.

Why do you think so? Did you have a chance to compare this dap with R2R2k since they are using the same TI dac chips?
I have been burned so many times by these hot reviews...This ain't 1K but 6K we are talking about here. So need to be careful.
Something new wil always pop up , hype central.

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:28 PM Post #41 of 503
Why is dmp not considered? Its simply a huge dap lmao
Has the walkman software !
10 000 price tag. All the preapplicable features to be the most expensive dap 😍🙂🙃

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:35 PM Post #42 of 503
Why is dmp not considered? Its simply a huge dap lmao
Has the walkman software !
10 000 price tag. All the preapplicable features to be the most expensive dap 😍🙂🙃
This came out before that Sony. Either way Ive seen 10 of those being sold in the second market in Hong Kong.

Jun 5, 2020 at 11:52 PM Post #43 of 503
I heard ot at canjam seriously nothing to brag about just a retro sound which is really not appealing for new generation of audiophiles.
It sounded like a nostalgia for older audiophiles like 50 years + as the sound this thing produces felt like an old super high quality gramophone. Was fun but just for experiencing it not listening to edm haha

@jmills8

Jun 6, 2020 at 2:39 AM Post #45 of 503
You wouldn't believe what just happened. I was just fiddling around with DX220 Max online order form on Moon Audio and
I accidentally submitted the order. Dang..I guess I am having the DX220 Max next week.
Next time you order one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back