Maybe looking into a new DAP
Oct 29, 2009 at 8:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

oakleyguy89

100+ Head-Fier
My zune has lasted me for quite some time now. No problems with the screen or anything else. I got it right when it first came out, well couple years have passed and I was wondering about maybe a new DAP thats better than the 1st gen zune. I want a DAP that supports ID3 Tagging, has 8+gigs of storage with upgradeable memory via sdhc if lacking in memory dept., support for flac would be a good bonus, better output than my zune, EQ is a must (preferrably customizeable), album art compatible, good sq, and not too expensive.

Oct 29, 2009 at 2:05 PM Post #2 of 5
Hi
smily_headphones1.gif

I've been taking a look for new DAP's, too, with a little different requirements, and to date my best bet is Sansa Clip+. Except for the album art, it mets all your requirements.

The screen is very spartan, though, and although it is a big pro for me it may be a con for you.

Raúl

Oct 30, 2009 at 4:13 AM Post #4 of 5
The clip's EQ is crap and most likely you need an amp with it. The SONYs sounds good, great EQ, but they don't do FLAC but WAV and don't take SD cards, however IMHO they sound good enough with lossy formats, so you don't need lossless, that means you don't really need more than 16 GB (now do you?).

Oct 30, 2009 at 7:59 AM Post #5 of 5
16 gigs is plenty for me and the iaudio7 has great eq features. I probably only have 16gigs of my zune used as I have about 14gigs of seasons 1 and 2 of dexter and some pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back