MDR-7506 velour pads... Who sells them anymore?
Dec 26, 2012 at 5:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

CirrusPilot

Head-Fier
Hi all,

I really want to replace the pleather pads on my Sony MDR-7506's because they are so uncomfortable. I'd like to do the Beyer mod that a lot of people have done on here, but I can't find the right pads!

BH doesn't have them in stock, but they do sell some other brand of replacement velour pad. I don't want to get stuck with something that isn't comfortable or doesn't fit right.

I couldn't find anything recent on here, so could anyone point me in the right direction as to what velour pads I need/where to get them?

Thanks!

Dec 26, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Hi all,
I really want to replace the pleather pads on my Sony MDR-7506's because they are so uncomfortable. I'd like to do the Beyer mod that a lot of people have done on here, but I can't find the right pads!
BH doesn't have them in stock, but they do sell some other brand of replacement velour pad. I don't want to get stuck with something that isn't comfortable or doesn't fit right.
I couldn't find anything recent on here, so could anyone point me in the right direction as to what velour pads I need/where to get them?
Thanks!

Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour ear pads ($18.48), for the Beyer DT250/DT280 headphones (fits Sony V6 and 7506)
They were called EDT 200 when I bought them.
http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/DT250Earpad/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back