MidFi: Reviews and Discussions! [Reviewed: AKG K400; Alessandro MS Pro]
Nov 28, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #46 of 51
Heyyyyyy! Thanks for putting all these together :D are you a photographer since you uses photograph. - technic to describe your Alessandro and K400 xD

Andddd no love for K712 or K702/65?? xD

Nov 29, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #48 of 51
Heyyyyyy! Thanks for putting all these together
biggrin.gif
are you a photographer since you uses photograph. - technic to describe your Alessandro and K400 xD

Andddd no love for K712 or K702/65?? xD

If they sounded more or less the same, nup XD It just doesn't sound natural to me enough, but I've forgotten the precise reasons now. Maybe someday when I pick them up and listen to them again at some meet...

Hmm, just saw this thread Adrian... I actually have a HE-400 here if you wanted to add that to the review.

Argh that just reminded me how I need to do my other headphones!

Nov 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #49 of 51
If they sounded more or less the same, nup XD It just doesn't sound natural to me enough, but I've forgotten the precise reasons now. Maybe someday when I pick them up and listen to them again at some meet...

I got my K702/65 used (the first owner didn't even use it more than 10hours after a year!!!) so I gave it a burn in. At first, everything sound rather lower mids centric and vocals. Now I start hearing all the instrument and the bass got tighter with more burn in. Sound more natural as well as other FR of instrument starts showing up making the lower mids less focused... Almost similar thing I experienced with K167. So I guess AKG headphones requires a lot of burn in time eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back