mmxc vs 2pin question
Mar 25, 2018 at 3:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

zhuruisy

New Head-Fier
hi, i am preparing to buy a UE Pro Remastered and im not sure which cable to choose. here are some of my question

1, how does the Bluetooth work for the custom work? can i get the normal cable while switch with the Bluetooth cable?

2, about mmxc or 2 pin connector which is more recommended on the sound quality level.

3, about the 2 pin gold cable and silver cable, is their possible to buy itself on the website since i haven't find the link on the website .

Mar 25, 2018 at 5:41 PM Post #2 of 2
1, how does the Bluetooth work for the custom work? can i get the normal cable while switch with the Bluetooth cable?

AFAIK it's a BT DAC-HPamp built into a cable so you can just swap those for the normal cables when the battery needs charging.

2, about mmxc or 2 pin connector which is more recommended on the sound quality level.

They'll work the same way. Only difference is how flush they fit and how you'll manage to wear them out. 2pin even recessed tends to have the plug stick out more. MMCX iss smaller but some IEMs have had a problem with the shells spinning around too much (AFAIK, most notorious is the VSD-3, which had VSonic revert back to fixed cables) breaking conductors in the cable or the solder from the drivers to the socket.

3, about the 2 pin gold cable and silver cable, is their possible to buy itself on the website since i haven't find the link on the website .

You should be able to. Ask UE Support - very likely if the website doesn't offer the option to get both they can work around it, like send you a PayPal invoice with everything you're buying from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back