Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones
Apr 21, 2017 at 7:09 PM Post #2,928 of 8,051
in stock now, GO GO GO!!!

edit: got beaten because I placed an order first, lol

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #2,931 of 8,051
Haha you guys aren't wasting any time! Can you all be sure to report back here when you get them and note any impressions if they changed anything? While I really want these, I am content to just wait to hear if/how QC issues have been addressed, even if that means watching this second batch get sold out.

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #2,934 of 8,051
  Haha you guys aren't wasting any time! Can you all be sure to report back here when you get them and note any impressions if they changed anything? While I really want these, I am content to just wait to hear if/how QC issues have been addressed, even if that means watching this second batch get sold out.

I've not had them previously, but as long as the drivers are solid and function properly I will be taking care of any shortcomings with the original design myself... main impetus in getting them besides their sound signature is I think they will make a great base for experimenting with/learning about making 3D printed parts.

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:36 PM Post #2,936 of 8,051
Where does it say only 73 left? I don't see that anywhere.

Surprising, if true I would have thought they'd have more ready for this second batch.

*Nevermind... I see, you just try to add they quantity to cart and it shows.

Apr 21, 2017 at 7:37 PM Post #2,937 of 8,051

BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back