MS-Proi's vs RS1i's
Mar 27, 2010 at 5:29 AM Post #4 of 101
I would also like for there to be more mspro vs rs1 discussions. I find it odd that that such a popular headphone as the rs1 doesn't seem to increase more people's curiosity of the mspro, considering there are not that many reviews relative to rs1.

Regal, what is your concern with the msproi version?

Mar 27, 2010 at 5:36 AM Post #5 of 101
I have a pair and love them but always curious to hear people's impression vs the RS1i's. I went with the MS-Pros because I found them new a really good price. I don't think they are technically called MS-Proi's but they have the i headphone cable and are obviously built of the RS1i platform since the RS1 were changed.

Mar 27, 2010 at 5:45 AM Post #7 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by donunus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By the way are the latest ms2is also like the latest models with the thicker cables and revamping?

I would guess yes because my MS-Pros are and the last pair of MS1's were as well. I would imagine it is just a matter of Allesandro not updating their website.

Mar 27, 2010 at 5:55 AM Post #8 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by regal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have a pair and love them but always curious to hear people's impression vs the RS1i's. I went with the MS-Pros because I found them new a really good price. I don't think they are technically called MS-Proi's but they have the i headphone cable and are obviously built of the RS1i platform since the RS1 were changed.

Gotcha.

I got a used pair last week and now will have to work out what version I have.

Mar 27, 2010 at 6:53 AM Post #9 of 101
Quote:

Originally Posted by MomijiTMO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gotcha.

I got a used pair last week and now will have to work out what version I have.

MS-Pro's or the RS1's?

Mar 27, 2010 at 10:32 AM Post #15 of 101
Negative opinions about the PRO are really seldom, and they tend to be kept in possession for a long time. No wonder, their naturalness, musicality and musical bandwidth is a hard nut to crack.

No Stax, HD800 (**yawns**) or whatever has been able to drag me away from mine so far. If the T1 doesn't cut the mustard as well, I'll give up and make it my lifetime #1.
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back