My cmoybbv2.02 should be here today by priority mail.
Nov 7, 2009 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

oakleyguy89

100+ Head-Fier
But there's one thing... I live in an appartment and the main office has the place where you get mail. It was shipped usps and when I use usps they leave a pink note in the mail slot that I have to turn in to the manager in the office to get my package. Well, the management office is closed on saturdays, so will I be out of luck until monday?
frown.gif

Nov 7, 2009 at 7:49 PM Post #2 of 6
How about calling USPS to possibly organize a delivery? At least worth a try instead of waiting for the management office to open on Monday.

Nov 7, 2009 at 8:07 PM Post #3 of 6
From my understanding, it is already delivered, but no one is there at the office to check his ID and give him his package. You may be out of luck until Monday
frown.gif
. Unless there's staff walking around...

Nov 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM Post #4 of 6
Well, ive checked a couple hours ago and I havent found that pink slip or anything. Theres a party going on in the management office. Maybe its the landlords b-day or something. I wanted to say something to her, but I didn't know all of the people there and I didnt want to disturb them. I did notice though that outside of the management office is those big mailboxes that have the key slot. Maybe ill go check it in an hour and see if they possibly put a set of keys in the mail slot for the outside boxes. I know I had to do that when I used to live in washington.

Nov 8, 2009 at 12:54 AM Post #5 of 6
Well, I checked it again and got the little pink slip that says I have to pickup during office hours. Its total B.S.!

Nov 8, 2009 at 11:38 AM Post #6 of 6
Ok, then you have to manage through the weekend without it..
Sorry to hear, but I am sure you can do it.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back