My Dog has Caused me a Heart Attack (Picture inside)
Feb 5, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #17 of 34
I read the post title too quick and thought that you said Mad Dogs gave you a heart attack lol..........they are quite good, so it is not out of the realm of possibility.
blink.gif

Feb 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #19 of 34
Feb 5, 2013 at 4:33 PM Post #24 of 34
Sounds like your dog is bored. :xf_eek:

Anyways, be thankful it was only a half bag of Doritos and the pads and cables off your headphones, and not something majorly expensive (like wall-to-wall carpet, the interior of a car, furniture, etc). Looks like your cans will be good to go with new pads and a new cable - contact Beyer and see if they can help out (I vaguely remember a similar thread to this a few months ago, also involving Beyers, and Beyer provided replacement parts fairly readily; I think they're only bested by Ultrasone and Sennheiser when it comes to replacing parts).

I'd also make sure he didn't ingest any of the metal bits, that could be harmful for him.

Feb 5, 2013 at 5:31 PM Post #27 of 34
OP - I'm sure the cable can be repaired, your heart will remain broken.

Feb 5, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #28 of 34
Quote:
OP - I'm sure the cable can be repaired, your heart will remain broken.

I am thinking about just upgrading to some "Fancy new cable". The cable is already at least $100 if I remember from browsing the forums. Does any company offer the re-cabling service upon buying cable?

FYI: It would be my luck that I screw up the driver while soldering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back