My first and last set of headphones... from where?
Mar 8, 2011 at 8:50 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Newsam

New Head-Fier
Hello.

Long time reader, new member.
After reading copious amounts on the forum, I've decided to get some ESW9 headphones after having recently lost my in-ear buds. I was looking for something with great sound, comfortable + non fatiguing, portable, stylish and hopefully with at least a little isolation.
(only concern here is the isolation). Listening to a wide range of music that includes, jazz, folk, classical, electronic and some rock.

The problem is that these headphones are not available in the UK >.<

I've found them available on smartimports.net but am aware of the large number of counterfeit esw9's in the marketplace. Anyone have any experience with this company or any others that are reliable and *cheap*?

Mar 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #2 of 4
For Cheap [size=10pt]ATH-ESW9 [/size][size=10pt]check ebay[/size].com
I saw a dozen of listings for ESW9)

For reliable headphones query Dimitri from Musica Acoustics. (Located in Japan with worldwide shipping)

Mar 8, 2011 at 9:19 AM Post #3 of 4
There are quite a few places exporting electronics from Japan online. That site looks like another one.  The counterfeit danger is on eBay, where a number of Hong Kong-based sellers were flogging off obvious imitations. It looks as if eBay has finally cracked down on that as most of the listings I see are now from the USA or Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back