Need advice.
Dec 12, 2012 at 8:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Synchronised

Head-Fier
Hello guys,
I have Audeze LCD3, Burson Audio HA-160D and Weston 4R's.
I am thinking of selling the LCD3's and replace them with a cheaper headphone that pairs well with the Burson Audio HA-160D.
I bought the LCD3 for $2000 so how much can I sell it for? It's almost brand new, I bought it about 5 months ago so I still have about 2.5 years of warranty.
If I manage to sell it for about $1500 what should I get? I am thinking about a Sennheiser HD700 and keep the rest of the money but I haven't been following headphone news since I bought the LCD3 so what are the best headphones nowadays?

Dec 12, 2012 at 9:23 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:
Hello guys,
I have Audeze LCD3, Burson Audio HA-160D and Weston 4R's.
I am thinking of selling the LCD3's and replace them with a cheaper headphone that pairs well with the Burson Audio HA-160D.
I bought the LCD3 for $2000 so how much can I sell it for? It's almost brand new, I bought it about 5 months ago so I still have about 2.5 years of warranty.
If I manage to sell it for about $1500 what should I get? I am thinking about a Sennheiser HD700 and keep the rest of the money but I haven't been following headphone news since I bought the LCD3 so what are the best headphones nowadays?

Heya,

Sell for best offer. Maybe $1500~1700. Get a HE-500 or LCD2 and pocket the rest.

Since very few heads have had the LCD3 on them, I wouldn't call them the best of anything, except most expensive new headphones right now and not worth their current price tag.

Very best,

Dec 12, 2012 at 11:41 PM Post #3 of 3
Ok, I'll make a post on the sales forum, hopefully people buy it quickly.
I really like the sound of it, it's a great headphone but I'm busy with university and have no time to listen to it which doesn't make it worth the money so I'm thinking of something cheaper and more durable/portable for about $500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back