Need help in setting a price for Ultasione Edition 10 HP
Oct 15, 2013 at 12:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

John2e

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi,

I am a long time member who has been away from this site for a while

I am looking to place a FS ad for My Edition 10's  ( I do not use them)

What is a reasonable asking price that would ensure a quick sale

Item is in like new condition but I do not have the wood box or any of the orig packaging. Cable is the original

Thanks in advance

John

Oct 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #6 of 7
  The ED10 is a bit of a wild card.  Its reputation has been so thoroughly trashed that it will sell for nowhere near its retail.  Believe it or not, $1250 is not considered too low.  You could try at $1650 but it may not sell.

Yah unfortunately there is no way it sales for more than $1300 which is still quite a stretch to think it will sale for that much. They easily are considered the most overpriced headphone ever. Just to think that one could buy both the TH900 and HE-6 for the price of one Edition 10 new is insane!! If you really want to sale them price them for $1200 or under and hope to get offers. Someone somewhere will want them for the right price. Or list them for $1500 and work your way down. I looked at eBay to see if any have sold and got nothing. A few were listed at $1500 and got zero bids. Doesn't help that there is a new Edition 12 that is out that is $1100 cheaper new

Ultrasone was definitely high when they priced all of the edition headphones... As good as they are they're all overpriced by quite a bit

Good Luck! 

Thanks,

evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back