Need ideas on a headband or something that will help vmoda's fit my daughters head.
Dec 31, 2012 at 12:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Shoppy

New Head-Fier
I bought my twelve year old daughter a pair of vmoda lp's for Christmas.  She wanted the beats, but I refuse to spend two hundred on a pair that not only sounds awful,but cost double what I paid for these. Plus the sturdy factor of these really caught my attention. Anyhow, she is fairly happy with them but they hurt her jaw.  They lay so far down on her and the adjustment is all the way it will go.  I some how need to figure out how to raise them a bit so they will fit on her ears more instead of laying partially on her jaw.  Does anyone know of a head band or some way to fix this?  I wrapped a towel around the band and had her put them on for a couple of minutes to see if that would solve the problem and it did.  She of course doesn't want to walk around with a towel wrapped around her head.lol  I've been glancing all day at different head bands, but I still am not sure what to buy, and what will actually work.  Any suggestions on how to solve this? 

Dec 31, 2012 at 12:43 AM Post #2 of 4
I do not know how it would work on the LPs, but : http://www.head-fi.org/t/635480/simple-but-successful-mod-on-he-400s

I did that to my he-400s for comfort but also found I had to extend the cups out further to fit. Some type of cushion like that could add some comfort and make it fit her head.

cheers

Dec 31, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #3 of 4
That actually is perfect!  Think I'll sew on the velcro on the inside of the band as I think there is a bit of fabric, not positive, but I think there is.  That way when her head grows I can just take them off without anything sticky remaining.  Shes not done growing yet, but only has probably about another year so I hated doing something that I can't redo.  Thank you so much! :) 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back