New Beyerdynamic flagship T1 Tesla
Jan 19, 2010 at 5:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
Jan 22, 2010 at 7:03 PM Post #3 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrGreen /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is the current price for preorder only?
Or will it remain the same once you have stock?

For now, that is the price. I really don't know if there will be any changes after that.

Jan 28, 2010 at 10:29 PM Post #4 of 21
The first T1 shipment is en route to us right now and we still have 3 units left available from our pre-order list. It shouldn't last much longer once we update our availability so I thought of giving the Head-fiers a heads up.

Jan 28, 2010 at 11:25 PM Post #5 of 21
beerchug.gif

Jan 30, 2010 at 11:03 PM Post #7 of 21
Not sure we are getting all of our first shipment as the weight shown by UPS didn't seem enough for all the units we were supposed to get. Will find out from Beyerdynamic on Monday if we are getting a partial shipment...

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #8 of 21
Not so great news from Beyerdynamic...
frown.gif

They are only shipping 10% of our original opening order.

The reason? They told us Germany only shipped them a small fraction of their master order.

Sorry about that, but it looks like that if your pre-order is not from October, we should not be able to fulfill it tomorrow.

I know this is frustrating but believe me, it's even more frustrating for us and I'm sure for Beyerdynamic US.

Feb 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM Post #10 of 21
We fulfilled a handful of T1 Tesla pre-orders that were placed in October.

I spoke with Beyerdynamic yesterday and this morning as well and they told us we should be getting the next shipment "soon".

They also told us that the success of the T1 bested their most optimistic forecast.

I personally just got a glance at the metal cases. 6 pounds of fun and excitement. They came through UPS through one door and went out the other via FedEx to our customers in a little less than 15 minutes
ksc75smile.gif

So if anyone of you are the few lucky ones that we shipped the T1 last Tuesday, please post a review on your first impressions as well as your in-depth review of the T1
smily_headphones1.gif

Remember, the free HD800 contest for the best headphone review will end soon
very_evil_smiley.gif

At any rate, I'm sure the T1 will be at the very top of my favorite full-size headphones along with the Edition 8. Beyerdynamic's comfort is pretty much unbeatable and for me that's very important. If it indeed delivers more punch in the lows than the HD800, and according to the first impressions, this should be a big hit.

For those on our pre-order list, we appreciate your business and your patience.

Beyerdynamic reiterated their commitment to bring this waiting to a minimum and they are doing their best to get their next shipment from Germany as fast as they possibly can.

We will keep you all updated.

Feb 26, 2010 at 8:06 PM Post #12 of 21
Earphone Solutions and Headphone Solutions are operated by the same parent company so the answer is YES for everything purchased on either one of our websites, you are fully covered under the manufacturers' warranties.

Mar 2, 2010 at 8:49 PM Post #13 of 21
Our third shipment arrived yesterday and they are in transit to our customers.

We are receiving small, but more frequent shipments so we should catch up with our waiting list soon.

Mar 3, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #14 of 21
Yes, I got my confirmation yesterday about my headphones being shipped. I'm very excited about receiving them on Thursday and will definitely post impressions. This was a great surprise since I wasn't expecting to receive the T1's for another month or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back