New: EarStudio HE100 High-Resolution Earphones
Aug 1, 2019 at 4:04 PM Post #46 of 280
Will you do a BALANCED version?????????????????????????????????????????

Aug 1, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #50 of 280
Radsone did awesome job with the Earstudio. I really hope this is gonna be another hit!

Aug 1, 2019 at 4:23 PM Post #51 of 280
Interesting when more and more companies are building hybrid earphones, it will be nice to see another single DD earphone. I'm not a fan of BA driver though. Looking forward to hear more about this.

Thank you for the giveaway!!

Aug 1, 2019 at 4:32 PM Post #53 of 280
41181750_10156788650348708_5380559003489140736_n.jpg

I'm SO looking forward for the HE100. My expectation are extremely high as I'm a HUGE fan of my ES100, which is in my opinion - product of the year.

Can't wait to get 'em with a short 2.5mm balanced cable.

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #55 of 280
If the HE100 are on the same level as the ES100 I expect it to be great value for money and have a very nice sound punching IEM's a (price)tier one or two above it's weight.
I Love my ES100 for on the go. It made great earphones even better as I less wires dangling around while still having great sound.

Crossing my fingers to be one of the lucky ones. Oh and this is what I look like when using the ES100 :ksc75smile: well, sort of, I'm not yellow (do like yellow M&M's though) or bald.

Aug 1, 2019 at 5:16 PM Post #56 of 280
I expect it to be very balanced and neutral with very low distortion. I had some amazing customer service from Radsone and I hope this is another great product from them.

Aug 1, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #57 of 280
The ring-shaped magnet is a great idea. Not trying to push-pull the diaphragm from the centre should prevent break-up as you say. Similar principle to the Focal driver design.
With the sensitivity at that point, my ES100 should be the perfect match for these with plenty of headroom to spare!

I agree with you, davehutch, this reminds me of Focal. And I find the SQ of my inexpensive Focal Sphear in-ears better than the SQ of some of my in-ears by other manufacturers which are many many times more expensive (we are often subjectively deluded in equating more expensive with higher SQ, while sometimes it is the opposite.)
Radsone proved with the ES100 that they can produce from scratch a tiny and inexpensive device which performs much better than bigger and much more expensive devices, so I hope they have done this again with the HE100 and I am looking towards hearing them.
Right now I am just sorry that I went into this summer vacation without my ES100 (having reorganized in hurry my stuff before leaving) while I normally always have it with me...

All the best, Radsone!

Last edited:
Aug 1, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #58 of 280
_YhQ05T-llEMvOTJGJAbtrPonLiHCEk8RwWlGywwviw77YovJWWWJZ6F2KEBF4PowR6LxwizQXZtKfkVaFrG7sbsWigkWID2urVoryNeqQD86KKI0zN207-XE_0YYMw7dNNaqXfl

We are excited to announce that we will launch high-resolution earphones called ‘HE100’ in mid August.

The earphones are the next EarStudio flagship after ES100, the best selling high-resolution Bluetooth receiver. We’ve been preparing for earphones that match ES100’s performance to deliver the complete user experience. Even though ES100 provides high-quality sound, if the performance is not combined properly to the earphones or headphones, it won’t work as nicely as intended.

Key features of HE100 include:

1. Single Hi-Res Dynamic Driver

CvAkMvQ4mVjl5tHjtD0arZfZnuwUrlBhQxubz-czVgGdfuC5s9jECrCkaFQLn7VlevGqPlmlrRGmMfJyXP3TjyhmgmdZZSSGirYYWt6QtpwCvhwFXsOl0Ug-p97aaY9IAvsb1rag

The driver inside HE100 will be the first to be introduced in the global market.
  • The Unique 3 Layer Diaphragm of the driver delivers steady responsiveness across the whole frequency range, therefore reducing partial vibration that appears frequently on conventional earphones in high frequency region.
  • The Ring-Shaped Neodymium(Nd) Magnet delivers more energy to a wider surface of the diaphragm. It’s also easy to control low and high frequency separately for clear sound
2. Some Sound Characteristics of HE100
  • Rich & Solid Bass
  • Easy Listening, Medium Thickness Vocal
  • Clear & Open High
  • Well Balanced Low, Mid, and High Bands
  • Pinpoint Sound Localization

3. Scientific Design
L1__0bjyVEUhBPRVG0G-NlZAwyms1KMv4d2vlwxmOiUT8563C2HZHDorBe0-0loaP-kBGoPf_ieEdHFylIU0taqHEVaYOcqlDY5yHJ62WVPtQPhn4JM848TCzNKvXsgt1whHH8EU

• Custom Air Hole relieves ear canal pressure and provides comfortable wearing.
  • The Weatherproof Hole prevents diaphragm distortions which can be caused by temperature changes.

4. Specifications
  • Product Type: Canal Type In-Ear Headphones
  • Driver Type: Dynamic
  • Sensitivity: 103 dB/mW
  • Frequency Response: 10-40,000 Hz
  • Impedance: 27 Ohm

The design of HE100 is sleek and simple, but will offer powerful performance. HE100 will be the answer for those looking for earphones that deliver true original sound at $89.

[Exclusive Giveaway Event for Headfiers!]

Don’t miss out on the chance to win free HE100!

Leave a comment about your expectations on HE100 in this thread. We will pick 10 users and announce them on the 16th.​

WMh6iUnOQnXbG4Nthgf8sLC4WbTB-uR7xDiXyPn784JwR5okES0OjMI7cNeMpm2EWE0v3OcFzzayJCRZHaA8s_dR3-u3w71tjFhQ1uaWH3BorGjDBorjAyi2sWZfv5UJgJ32u-wo
Really quite excited about these IEMS. I've been looking for / waiting for a small form factor In Ear to pair up with my ES100 when I'm out and about in the gym and out cycling. With the level of detail the ES100 provides and it's ability to power just about anything, I have high hopes for the HE100! I love the ES100 with my Beyerdynamics but they're too much for the gym; HE100 looks perfect.

Aug 1, 2019 at 5:33 PM Post #59 of 280
I am a big fan of single dynamic drivers, so happy to see some new, well-conceived single dynamic IEMs with simple straight cable in multi-driver IEMs world. I expect organic sound and well extended high frequencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back