New Headphone
Dec 12, 2012 at 12:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

MUSICME

New Head-Fier
Hello guys, i'm new in here and i would like your opinion helping me decide what headphone to buy =).
I live in Brazil, and there are a few variety of headphones to sell, and most of the shops overprice the products, so I don't have many options to buy ahhaha.
I had a Beats Studio, then I lost, so I started to search about phones and discovered that those aren't the "best headphones of the world",  and then, searching in here, I decided to buy a Philips Fidelio L1.
The thing is that, I don't know why, I didn't like very much the sound of the fidelio, so I am thinking of buying a new pair. These are the options: 
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II adidas originals
Sennheiser HD598
Audio Techinica ath m-50
Pioneer HDJ2000
(All the phones are with similar prices)
I'm not an audiophile, but care for sound quality and hear mainly rock, and sound leakage is not a big problem. Most of the songs I hear are from p2p downloaders or downloaded from youtube, so they dont have the best sq. Amp and DAC are a problem because it's very dificulty to find good ones here.
Thank you for any help and sorry for the bad english =)

EDIT:  After some burnin in, and some more quality musics, im really linking the fidelios =)

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:10 AM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Get an inexpensive pair of headphones that feel good to wear.

Very best,

Comon man, im sure that if i've posted that i would buy a beats, you would say they are trash, extremely overpriced and there are lots of headphones out there better and with a lower price.
I admit that most of my musics are p2p downloaded, but how i said, i didn't understood nothing of sq (reason i bought beats), so all the musics i have were downloaded this way. Im trying now to buy some better quality ones, but it will take a veeery long time so I can change all the musics I had to better quality ones.
Im just trying not to be a stupid who buy beats for appearence, and buy a really good pair of heaphones. And would thanks a lot if someone really helps me =)

Dec 12, 2012 at 10:34 AM Post #5 of 9
My prefearences are rock and country. The problem is that i didn't find the k550 to sell here, and grado ones are even more difficult to find =/.

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II adidas originals
Sennheiser HD598
Audio Techinica ath m-50
Pioneer HDJ2000
These are the ones i found. Thank you man x)

Dec 14, 2012 at 1:12 AM Post #9 of 9
I found the Ultrasone HFI-580 for half of the price of the others. Would it be a good deal ? For what i readed, the hd 598 lacks of bass, and i really didn't find a good amp/dac here in Brazil, I will have to import the fiio e17 after buying the headphone and save some more money ahh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back