New Info on Phonak's Multi Armature Earphone to be Released in 2011!
Nov 15, 2010 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Starsky5000

500+ Head-Fier
If you didn't see my last post about Phonak Audeo releasing a multi-armature earphone in 2011 here it is:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/521877/phonak-aud-o-to-bring-out-multi-armature-driven-earphone-in-2011 

Now the recent email I sent to Oliver Salzmann over at audeoworld is below:

Quote:
  Dear Mr. Salzmann,
40.gif

Can you please tell me a some more about the multi armature earphone you plan to bring out in 2011?

Is it a double balanced armature earphone?

Also will it fall into the $200 pricing?

Alot of people on the headfi forums are interested in this new earphone that Phonak plans to bring out.

Thank You,
N. Bassit
Bronx, New York
USA

Mr Salzmann's reply email is below: 
Quote:
  [size=x-small]Hello Mr Bassit[/size]

[size=x-small]What I can say at the moment is, that the multi balanced amature PFE will be absolutly outstanding!!!!! perfect sound performance!! perfect fit!![/size]

[size=x-small]We are sure to win again a lot awards. It will be again the best product  and the even higher price range.[/size]

[size=x-small]We hope to give you soon more information about the new product.[/size]

[size=x-small]Regards oliver [/size]

I started saving up. It will be my first multi-armature earphone. It seems they will stick with the PFE earphone design.

Nov 17, 2010 at 5:11 PM Post #3 of 6
Awesome! I'll have to get my Phonak rep to comp me a pair :wink: Who's jealous. I work in the hearing aid sector, so it's one of my perks. Free custom molds, free Headphones.

Unfortunately, we don't carry westone, so I can't get theirs, but already got some Starkey Tunz Trio's (triple armature custom), and the phonak PFE's.

Perhaps I'll ask my rep if I could potentially get a good volume discount if I say ordered 20 pairs or something. I'm sure I could. They have a promotion right now for buy 6 pr get 1 free (so like 15% off), but there's gotta be room.

Mark

Nov 18, 2010 at 8:28 PM Post #4 of 6
I'm jealous. LOL
gs1000.gif

Nov 18, 2010 at 10:37 PM Post #5 of 6
sweet! i want!

Nov 19, 2010 at 4:26 PM Post #6 of 6
ummm.... I really wouldnt call that 'new info.' More like 'completely vague speculation w/ 0 details whatsoever.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back