New MEELEC Headphones: CES 2012
Jan 12, 2012 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Niyologist

Headphoneus Supremus
Here are the new MEELEC Headphones:

RX12:

Quote:
No P version at this time. As with the RX11, the RX12 slots below the R1 in the Rhythm series and offers a different sound to the M-Series models, more akin to the bass/mids-focused M2 than the M9

Quote:
Some people can easily sleep even with the M9, so it will depend. The RX12 should be fine unless the strain relief gets in the way. Sound signature is more like M2 than M6/M9, meaning more midrange and less treble.

A161:

Quote:
Better bass & treble extension, better overall balance, clearer and more resolving. A151 fans will still like it but it should appeal to a broader range of listeners. It is not v-shaped or bright/treble-heavy.

Quote:
Based around a full-range Balanced Armature driver, the A161P offers monitor-like accuracy and fidelity without losing bass depth or punch. Lightweight, angled-nozzle housings and an inline mic/remote, as well as a few extras in the accessory pack, make the A161P our most versatile earphone yet and a model we are proud to call the flagship.

AF9:

[size=9pt]FEATURES[/size][size=9pt]: [/size]
  1. [size=9pt]A2DP stereo Bluetooth for music playback and use as a headset with the built-in mic[/size]
  2. [size=9pt]Conveniently located phone and music controls[/size]
  3. [size=9pt]Noise isolating, ergonomic in-ear headphones based on the award-winning M9 for amazing audio quality and exceptional comfort[/size]
  4. [size=9pt]Tiny receiver with shirt clip[/size]
  5. [size=9pt]Perfect for on-the-go use[/size]
  6. [size=9pt]Receiver compatible with all headphones with a standard 3.5mm jack[/size]
  7. [size=9pt]Digital volume control[/size]
  8. [size=9pt]Talk handsfree on your phone[/size]
  9. [size=9pt]Voice dialing (if supported by your phone)[/size]
  10. [size=9pt]Compatible with: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android phones, Android tablets, Windows phone, Macs, Bluetooth dongles, and other Bluetooth enabled devices[/size]
  1. [size=9pt]1 year manufacturer warranty[/size]

AF32:

[size=9pt]FEATURES[/size][size=9pt]: [/size]
  1. [size=9pt]A2DP stereo Bluetooth for music playback and use as a headset with the built-in mic[/size]
  2. [size=9pt]Conveniently located phone and music controls[/size]
  3. [size=9pt]Ultra-soft ear pads and adjustable headband for extended wearing comfort[/size]
  4. [size=9pt]Folds for convenient storage and comes with a travel bag[/size]
  5. [size=9pt]Rich and dynamic sound with enhanced deep bass and great clarity from the acoustically advanced, high efficiency 40mm driver[/size]
  6. [size=9pt]Convenient all-in-one design for simplicity and functionality[/size]
  7. [size=9pt]3.5mm audio jack for wired use[/size]
  8. [size=9pt]Digital volume control[/size]
  9. [size=9pt]Talk handsfree on your phone[/size]
  10. [size=9pt]Voice dialing (if supported by your phone)[/size]
  11. [size=9pt]Compatible with: iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android phones, Android tablets, Windows phones, Macs, Bluetooth dongles, and other Bluetooth enabled devices[/size]

1. [size=9pt]1 year manufacturer warranty*[/size]

Sports-Fi Series-S6:

Quote:
We like to think of it as an M6 re-designed based on feedback received from our fitness-conscious customers over the past two years.

Quote:
Externally the housing is similar to the M6 (aside from the color scheme) but it has been sealed for better moisture proofing and has new hydrophobic nozzle filters.

Quote:
No change to the drivers - any acoustic differences will come from the filters.

There will be more soon.
wink_face.gif

Jan 12, 2012 at 5:21 PM Post #5 of 6

Quote:
That's exactly what someone pointed out on Facebook lol. From ljokerl's review of the SBA-03 I'd expect them to sound similar too.

I pointed that out.

Jan 12, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #6 of 6
That's a good thing, I guess, considering the SBA-03 is one of the better single BA people can buy right now. If they price the A161 to move, it could be quite popular (well, on head-fi, at least). It's too bad the only single BA I currently crave is the FI-BA-SS... the outlook doesn't look good for my wallet.

Quote:
That's exactly what someone pointed out on Facebook lol. From ljokerl's review of the SBA-03 I'd expect them to sound similar too.

Quote:
       I agree. It could have a similar sound signature too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back