New member from Sweden
Nov 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MrPhilicorda

Head-Fier
Hi there, new headphone enthusiast from Sweden here. I work as an architect but music is really my passion. I've been playing in bands and writing music for many years which has also gotten me into recording and mixing and even some mastering on some odd occations.

My monitoring needs in my home studio are fullfilled by Yamaha HS50M active monitors and AKG K240 headphones. For casual music listening I'm using Koss PortPro's and my newly aquired Harman Kardon BT's. My current object of desire are Sennheiser HD540's which I've been reading alot about on this forum and from what it seems they should be perfect for me.

Two techical questions about the forum:

1. I've done a couple of posts in the Harman Kardon thread, but for some reason my posts always have to be approved by a moderator if I'm including a link or trying to embed a picture. Why is that?
2. What should the image codes be for embedding a picture? I used
, but still the image wasn't embedded.

Thanks and best regards from Stockholm!

Nov 20, 2014 at 5:12 PM Post #3 of 3
  New members (in terms of number of posts and/or length of membership) don't have full privileges on the forum.  If the materials available to you don't address this, contact a mod.

And Welcome!

Thanks!

That's what I suspected, but I couldn't really find any info regarding that in the help section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back