New Member Introductions thread
Aug 3, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #6,196 of 15,605
Hi there,
First post from a long time reader. I've spent the past year looking for some comfortable and warm sounding replacements for my old Sony MB10-RBT.
Having read a lot of reviews on here, and elsewhere, and been through seven pairs of headphones, I've finally settled on a pair of B&W P5 Wireless, and I wanted to write a nice long review of my findings over the past year, to hopefully help fellow headphone shoppers in the future.
Sounds like a good idea to me, nothing worse than being interested in a product and can't find any reviews to help you decide. The more the merrier I say and welcome to the Head-Fi family

Aug 3, 2017 at 6:03 PM Post #6,197 of 15,605
Hello fellow audio enthusiasts.

Been a forum lurker for awhile now and made an account finally. Though it's slightly daunting as to how I am to build credibility with all these rules etc.

My main goal to be honest is that I found a thread dated one month ago for another member wanting an er4s yet I can't pm him/her offering him/her my own as I have the SR model too.

Current gear is: HD650, ER4S, ER4SR, odac amp/dac combo rev. B and Bowers & Wilkins MM-1.

Aug 3, 2017 at 7:39 PM Post #6,202 of 15,605
Figured I've used enough resources on this site to warrant making an account and perhaps giving back - Hello World!

Hoping to gather up some knowledge and leave mid-fi hell soon! Looking forward to an expensive future :D
The future can be as expensive as you want that is for certain ; )

Aug 4, 2017 at 7:21 AM Post #6,203 of 15,605
Hi, I'm a new head-fier from Sydney Australia, just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

Currently using the Audeze LCD 2.2 (pre-fazor) and the Schiit Jotunheim.

Aug 4, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #6,205 of 15,605
Greetings Head-FIers. First post for this life long audiophile finally come into some funds to get some headphone references. Minutes ago I pulled the trigger on a used SR-009 and new Wee Audio energizer. Currently have HD600, various ear buds and no real amps. Still nursing along a geriatric pair of SRX-III and SRD-7 energizer. The energizers will be powered by First Watt SITS-2 and VTL TT amps which share duty with my modded Khorns. Whatever else I get I knew I wanted the latest and greatest Stax. This forum is new to me and seems way above the others.

peace,
Mark H

Aug 4, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #6,206 of 15,605
Hello to all.

When I was young I used to enjoy putting on a nice pair of headphones and enjoying a good album; but life has
a way of pulling you in various directions (raising a family etc) often we fall away from those things we enjoyed.

Now my children are grown and I realized that I missed relaxing with a good album.
So now it's time to look around and start building up a nice system to again enjoy music.

Aug 4, 2017 at 4:45 PM Post #6,207 of 15,605
Hello to all.

When I was young I used to enjoy putting on a nice pair of headphones and enjoying a good album; but life has
a way of pulling you in various directions (raising a family etc) often we fall away from those things we enjoyed.

Now my children are grown and I realized that I missed relaxing with a good album.
So now it's time to look around and start building up a nice system to again enjoy music.
Well you've come to the right place for that. You should start a new thread in the Help and Recommendations section and ask what options you have there are many on here that can start to point you in the direction you want to go. Welcome.

Aug 4, 2017 at 5:33 PM Post #6,209 of 15,605

Users who are viewing this thread

Back