New Member Introductions thread
Aug 15, 2017 at 12:35 AM Post #6,289 of 15,604
Aug 15, 2017 at 12:35 AM Post #6,290 of 15,604
I'm dearyg.
I recently become obsessed with iems. This forum provides very helpful reviews.
And I wish to trade/sell some of my current iems.
Welcome! I love IEMs as well!

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:49 AM Post #6,291 of 15,604
Hello everybody

My name is Rolando and I'm from Toronto. Recently just got into headphones and I for see this being a wallet burner lol. I started off with a Phillips shp9500 then got an O2/odac. Now I have a beyerdynamic dt 990 600ohm and a fostex t50rp (and shure vel pads) in transit.

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:49 AM Post #6,292 of 15,604
Welcome! What part of Canada are you residing?

I live on a small island off the west coast. PNW Beautiful place.
I looked at the list of your @moedawg140 IEMs. HOLLY CRAP MAN!!!! that's awesome.
I recently took part in the "Massdrop Blue Box: MEE Audio IEMs" and "Massdrop Blue Box: Thinksound" drops.
Fingers crossed.
I also picked up a pair of "X1T Mini TWS Twins True Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds"

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2017 at 12:53 AM Post #6,293 of 15,604
I live on a small island off the west coast. PNW Beautiful place.
I looked at the list of IEMs. HOLLY CRAP MAN!!!! that's awesome.
I recently took part in the "Massdrop Blue Box: MEE Audio IEMs" and "Massdrop Blue Box: Thinksound" drops.
Fingers crossed.
I also picked up a pair of "X1T Mini TWS Twins True Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Earbuds"
Haha, thanks! Weird because I feel like I've only scratched the surface - kind of like life, you know? Always learning...

The two MEE Audio IEMs (not counting the amazing PX) that I own are from the Massdrop Blue Box as well. I hope to goodness you get a 6 series, as the lower cost versions are just 'okay', in my opinion.

Let me know how you like the X1T!

Very cool where you live. I've been to Vancouver around there, and would like to go again...next time, I'm keeping my stuff on me this time! :beerchug:

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:54 AM Post #6,294 of 15,604
Hello everybody

My name is Rolando and I'm from Toronto. Recently just got into headphones and I for see this being a wallet burner lol. I started off with a Phillips shp9500 then got an O2/odac. Now I have a beyerdynamic dt 990 600ohm and a fostex t50rp (and shure vel pads) in transit.
Welcome! Yes, it can be a wallet burner, but YOLO! :smile::frowning::cry:

Aug 15, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #6,296 of 15,604
Hi all,

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to join. I've loved quality audio for a long time, primarily starting in car and home theater audio. I really started loving headphones around 10 years ago when I got a pair of Sennheiser HD 580's. I loved them to death until the headband finally broke and I couldn't find parts at the time. A few years ago I got back into it when I got a DIY Objective2 kit.

I currently have the O2 and an ODAC powering my Audio Technica ATH-A700's and am waiting for a pair of Sennheiser HD 6xx I ordered from the last round on MassDrop. In the next few years (as I have more disposable income) I'm planning on getting a few other higher end pairs of headphones and exploring some different types of AMPs (mostly balanced and tube or tube hybrid).

I like almost any genre of music (except for country) but usually listen to Rock, Heavey Metal, Rap, and Electronic.

Aug 15, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #6,297 of 15,604
Hello everyone,

My name is Jake, I am not new to Headfi at all, but unfortunately i lost access to my old account and i never received any replies to any of the emails i sent to Headfi regarding account recovery.

That being said here i am again...on a new account... WONDERFUL

Aug 15, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #6,298 of 15,604
Hello,

I recently started getting into high quality audio, mostly just headphones for now. I had the AKG Tiesto K267 for a while, then went for the K712 afterwards, and now I'm looking to get a planar magnetic headphone like the LCD-2. I read up on dacs and amps and decided on the NFB 11.28 to hopefully be the only dac/amp combo I will ever need. This stuff is getting pretty expensive and I'm only a college student, feelsbadman.

I like many different types of music, like classical, alternative rock, electronic, some hip-hop. Everything but country probably.

Aug 15, 2017 at 4:38 PM Post #6,299 of 15,604
Hello!

My name is Joel and ive been working my way up the lowfi and midfi tiers for the last few years. Currently using hd 650s, hd 8s, and just picked up my first planars in MrSpeakers Aeon Flows. My two prized possessions right now are a cavalli liquid carbon v2 and a semi tube rolled and modded bottlehead crack. Currently looking for a dac and that audio gd nfb1.28 is looking mighty interesting...

Thanks to headphone upgrades ive finally left edm and pop behind for the most part and got into jazz and rock. The music just sounds so much more lively and detailed. I love it!

Aug 15, 2017 at 5:00 PM Post #6,300 of 15,604

Users who are viewing this thread

Back