New pair of iem's under 100
May 11, 2017 at 12:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

djdeanz

New Head-Fier
Hey, I am thinking of buying a new set of IEM's because my old ones broke.
I've had the Shure se112 earphones, which sounded good, they broke many times (the piece where the wire goes into the earpiece started coming of after a period of three months) I mostly use my Fiio M3 to listen to music, the music I listen is mostly rap/hiphop/Rammstein/Eisbrecher/Lana Del Rey. So I went looking on the internet, and I found the Shure SE215, Fiio ex1ii and the RHA MA750. What I am looking for is also a bit more detail than the Shures, and a tiny bit more punch because it really isn't that good in bass. (I am not a basshead at all) which ones shall I choose?

May 11, 2017 at 1:17 PM Post #2 of 5
Best bang for your buck will be the Chinese options, but they do have stupid long shipping times.

May 11, 2017 at 4:53 PM Post #3 of 5
I like the 1More Triple Drivers a lot . They have good detail , soundstage and are pretty good in the bass also. I have only had them since Christmas and don't use iems a lot so can't say on durability.

May 11, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #4 of 5
The MA750 are good but I overall prefer the 1More Triple Driver, like @buke9 mentioned. I also like the SoundMAGIC E50 a whole darn lot. It could save you a bit of money on a very well-made, durable IEM that sounds terrific.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back