New pair of phones.
Mar 31, 2013 at 4:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Justlog

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone.
Now, before everyone jumps on me with the"Go to IEM comparison" I have already done so and didn't came up with nothing yet.
I would like a pair of IEM with decent isolation, nice durability(will be used outside of the house as well as in the house)
I listen to a bunch of different genres, from rap to rock, from jazz to vocal and alot of soundtracks to top it off.
My budget is about 100$ give or take.

Thanks in advance, Justlog.

Mar 31, 2013 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 10
How about the new HiFiman 400's - $99 and very nice reviews - they might be my next set of IEM's.

Apr 1, 2013 at 5:24 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:
Shure SE215... Done.

That was my first pair that I was looking on but then I looked at the IEM comparison's and I saw that there's alot of IEM's with better sound quality(or so they say).
What still keep me intrigued about these phones is how comfortable people say they are.
Quote:
How about the new HiFiman 400's - $99 and very nice reviews - they might be my next set of IEM's.

I thought about these but I'm not quite sure yet.

Apr 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM Post #5 of 10
I never said they were comfortable (That's why I sold mine) but my ear canal is small so I'm the one to blame.
I often read nonsense comments about sound and build quality so I suggest only what I tried or have, Just buy the one you like the most!

Apr 1, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #6 of 10
Quote:
I never said they were comfortable (That's why I sold mine) but my ear canal is small so I'm the one to blame.
I often read nonsense comments about sound and build quality so I suggest only what I tried or have, Just buy the one you like the most!

Well I don't really know how big my ear canal is compare to other people :p anyway, I'll appriciate more opinions people! :)

Apr 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM Post #7 of 10
Second hand UE TF-10? They will be very worth it, provided that you can put up with used IEMs.

Apr 2, 2013 at 4:53 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
try the XBA-1 or XBA-2,

I HAD a pair of XBA-1s and I lost them.....
they are really good and will do well with most genres.......
The XBA-2s have a bit more bass.....

Thanks! I'll look into them.
People, I'm looking for some opinions on the Vsonic GR06 since they are so darn cheap and have a lot of good reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back