New version of classic player Vox for OS X released today for free
Aug 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

cleg

Headphoneus Supremus
Hello,

Guys from Coppertino released today totally new vesion of their player Vox (it's based on code of classic Vox, but have tons of updates).

• It support almost all formats and playlists (cue also)
  • Can work with DACs in hog mode and automatically adjust sample rate
  • Understand iTunes library, but can work with own playlist
  • Has crossfeed and binaural stereo transform
  • Integrates in system and can replace iTunes as default player (launches automatically on F8)
  • Online Radio available as $1 in-app purchase
  • and tons and tons of other great features

And it's totally free, so all OS X users can evaluate it :) Here is the link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vox/id461369673?mt=12

P.S. Sorry, if it's duplicate, I've used search, but didin't find any fresh topic.

Aug 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM Post #2 of 6
Great player, easy to use, no bugs!!!! excellent alternative

Aug 12, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #3 of 6
I think this might be my new favourite player. Very nice. 

Aug 21, 2013 at 10:29 AM Post #4 of 6
Unfortunately it does something to the signal, some sort of eq. It does look nice but it doesn't sound as it did before the facelift. It was perfect back then, can't see why they changed it. What we get now is a severely cut down version which is also an "enhancer" of some sorts.

Aug 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #5 of 6
Unfortunately it does something to the signal, some sort of eq. It does look nice but it doesn't sound as it did before the facelift. It was perfect back then, can't see why they changed it. What we get now is a severely cut down version which is also an "enhancer" of some sorts.

They have some enhancers, but you can turn them off in preferences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back