New "Wangs"? What are they?
Mar 17, 2011 at 1:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

LingLing1337

CAUTION INCOMPLETE TRADES
An incredibly bold ripoff of the Beats? A funny name a la Schiit meant to inspire bathroom humor? I saw someone mention how cool they would look to the kids with Beats... Right, until you tell them the name. Seriously, Fanny Wang? I would honestly make up a brand name before I told someone I was wearing Fanny Wang headphones. 

Really though, did they get a contract with Monster's manufacturer to produce headphones from the same mold? That's how similar they look. There is a bit of added glitz but it's almost totally the same design.

Of course, this thread isn't for bashing, and is only meant to inspire discussion as Currawong recommended in the giveaway thread.

Mar 17, 2011 at 1:40 PM Post #2 of 4
Mar 17, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #3 of 4
Mar 17, 2011 at 4:32 PM Post #4 of 4
The best headphone for your wang is the AKG K240. 

R10 are also good, but the y-split cable (VS the single cable on the K240) gets in the way of the fun. 

Grados arent large enough and have the same y-split cable, although they do serve well as a make-shift bra/bikini top if your hip to the latest fashion trends.  

K1000 and Stax are large enough, but are practically transparent (Maybe thats the look your going for? Im not here to judge) and STILL have that darn y-cable.

The headband on older Senn's breaks when worn like underpants. The angled and shaped cups on the HD800 are flat out uncomfortable, its clear they spent a great deal of effort in designing these headphones, but didnt they consider how people would be wearing these things?

Of course, this post inst here to mock head-fi or the threads on the forum, its only meant to inspire discussion as recommended in the "what headphones did nikongod put on his crotch" thread. 

* I have never actually worn any but 1 headphone in this satirical post as underpants or anywhere like that. I since sold them with full disclosure. 
** I Have worn Grados as a bra. They are not for sale.
*** The picture of me and my R10 snuggling in bed was staged and I was wearing pants. The R10 are not for sale either. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back