Noble Audio Holiday Giveaway! & Fire Relief
Feb 14, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #275 of 308
I like Noble and think they're great people who have been through a lot recently. But a public post apologizing would go a long way. At least let their customers and fans know they can no longer support the contest or that they plan to honor the winner at a later date. Something is better than nothing.

And it needs to come from Noble not a 3rd party designee...

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #276 of 308
They can't reply emails to customers for order statuses/shipping info, don't expect them to have the time to apologize.

Feb 14, 2018 at 2:35 PM Post #277 of 308
Does anyone find it impossible to actually search for numbers in this thread? Word searches no problem. A new or old bug?

I'm sure Noble and Headfi mods are on top of all of this contest stuff. So let it play it out and the wait for one lucky person will be worth it :) The rest of us were not going to win anyway.

Mar 20, 2018 at 3:35 PM Post #279 of 308
Is there going to be a winner announced soon or.....

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2018 at 4:17 PM Post #280 of 308
I talked with noble and he said he already announced the winner and I told him that he did not. Ha than said he was going to respond to this thread again to "re-anounce" the winner and that was a few weeks back so yeah I don't think they care.

Mar 20, 2018 at 4:32 PM Post #281 of 308
Definitly going to go for another brand as my next IEM. What if this is the same way they act when warranty issues come up?

Mar 20, 2018 at 6:33 PM Post #285 of 308
I think we should all step back and give them the benefit of the doubt. They have run these contests several times and all the previous ones have been genuine. I think more than likely they ran two of these contests on head-fi and another audio forum and just got the two confused. I think Noble is both well enough known, and has a solid enough reputation that they really don't need gimmicks to get new customers, and they certainly wouldn't knowingly harm their reputation over no more money than this involves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back