Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Mar 26, 2019 at 7:31 AM Post #29,791 of 36,121
Did they give a reason for selling them?

I'm really surprised right now - since a second one appeared on the used marketplace. (And one seller's only asking for $1750 for the Khan + Dragonfly, which is ~35% off local MSRP)
It's not really unusual for even newly released products to pop up like this, but I don't think there were that many to go around in the first place.

I thought they were pretty good, but maybe the sound signature isn't for everyone? It does sound different after all.

Mar 26, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #29,792 of 36,121
I'm really surprised right now - since a second one appeared on the used marketplace. (And one seller's only asking for $1750 for the Khan + Dragonfly, which is ~35% off local MSRP)
It's not really unusual for even newly released products to pop up like this, but I don't think there were that many to go around in the first place.

I thought they were pretty good, but maybe the sound signature isn't for everyone? It does sound different after all.

If people are buying just based off of reading then its possible once they try them its not for them. Nothing is ever going to please 100%.

Mar 26, 2019 at 9:23 AM Post #29,793 of 36,121
If people are buying just based off of reading then its possible once they try them its not for them. Nothing is ever going to please 100%.

Yeah, that's definitely the case with one of the sellers, who's from the other end of the country. I guess the Khan is a bit polarizing.

Mar 29, 2019 at 1:24 AM Post #29,794 of 36,121
Back in Singapore

20190329_132226.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Mar 29, 2019 at 8:47 PM Post #29,795 of 36,121
Yes, that is the rule not the exception industry wide.

please stop manipulating facts in order to maximize your profit, we get it you want to boogie people but it's irritating

i googled randomly 3 iem companies , none is sying what you are saying about non-transferable warranty

below , some warranty info from other respected companies - noone is saying what you are saying

it's your constant bending of facts that keeps me from purchasing a Noble iem , please stop doing this it's not doing you any good

=============================================================================

from the empire ears site

WARRANTY
Custom In-Ears Limited 2 Year Warranty Empire custom in-ear monitors are warranted against material defects and workmanship defects for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the original shipping date or manufacture date, whichever is later. During this period Empire will, at its discretion, repair the defective unit or replace it. Universal In-Ears Limited 1 Year Warranty Empire universal in-ear monitors are warranted against workmanship defects and material defects for a period of twelve (12) months from the manufacture date or original shipping date, whichever is later. During this period Empire will, at its discretion, repair the defective unit or replace it.

This warranty does not cover:
  • Cables and accessories.
  • Loss and damage.
  • Problems resulting from using aftermarket cables.
  • Abuse, misuse, accidents, improper storage, and usage under conditions which the products are not intended for.
  • Problems resulting from any unauthorized repairs or modifications to the product.
  • Wax buildup or moisture issues.
  • Deterioration of product’s color and/or physical condition resulting from normal wear and tear; such deterioration is not considered defect.
  • Shipping and handling (inbound and outbound).

Voiding Limited Warranty Tampering with your Empire Ear product, including modification or disassembly, or attempts to disassemble or repair in part or whole by you or any person or company other than our authorized service facility, will automatically void all warranties.

===================================================================

from the 64audio site

Warranty does not cover the following:
Physical or hardware damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, ear wax, excessive volume, shock, negligence, misuse of ear gel, acts of God, misapplication or cosmetic normal wear and tear.

Damage caused by improperly or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair by an unauthorized 3rd party or person.

Damage cause by modifications or alterations without the written permission of the company.

Any defect that is attributable to any failure or damage, which is beyond the reasonable control of the company.

In the case of a broken shell, we offer a remolding service which has a base price plus additional costs for customizations, replacement drivers, and shipping. Details can be found on our product service page.

Cables are guaranteed not to be dead on arrival and have a 6-month limited warranty from the original shipping date.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.

=========================================================

from lime ears site

Warranty
Product warranty
We provide 1-year limited warranty on our products against material defects of external shell or the internal components. Damage, breakage or other misuse, wear and tear, abuse accidents, unauthorized repairs or modification, acts of God are not covered by warranty.

Warranty does not cover cord.

Warranty does not cover internal components provided by the customer for reshelling service.

==================================================================

noone is saying what you say is the rule - so you either lying or don't really know what's happening in the iem industry

so like i said , please stop manipulating truth , time after time after time

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019 at 10:01 PM Post #29,796 of 36,121
please stop manipulating facts in order to maximize your profit, we get it you want to boogie people but it's irritating

i googled randomly 3 iem companies , none is sying what you are saying about non-transferable warranty

below , some warranty info from other respected companies - noone is saying what you are saying

it's your constant bending of facts that keeps me from purchasing a Noble iem , please stop doing this it's not doing you any good

=============================================================================

from the empire ears site

WARRANTY
Custom In-Ears Limited 2 Year Warranty Empire custom in-ear monitors are warranted against material defects and workmanship defects for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the original shipping date or manufacture date, whichever is later. During this period Empire will, at its discretion, repair the defective unit or replace it. Universal In-Ears Limited 1 Year Warranty Empire universal in-ear monitors are warranted against workmanship defects and material defects for a period of twelve (12) months from the manufacture date or original shipping date, whichever is later. During this period Empire will, at its discretion, repair the defective unit or replace it.

This warranty does not cover:
  • Cables and accessories.
  • Loss and damage.
  • Problems resulting from using aftermarket cables.
  • Abuse, misuse, accidents, improper storage, and usage under conditions which the products are not intended for.
  • Problems resulting from any unauthorized repairs or modifications to the product.
  • Wax buildup or moisture issues.
  • Deterioration of product’s color and/or physical condition resulting from normal wear and tear; such deterioration is not considered defect.
  • Shipping and handling (inbound and outbound).

Voiding Limited Warranty Tampering with your Empire Ear product, including modification or disassembly, or attempts to disassemble or repair in part or whole by you or any person or company other than our authorized service facility, will automatically void all warranties.

===================================================================

from the 64audio site

Warranty does not cover the following:
Physical or hardware damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, ear wax, excessive volume, shock, negligence, misuse of ear gel, acts of God, misapplication or cosmetic normal wear and tear.

Damage caused by improperly or incorrectly performed maintenance or repair by an unauthorized 3rd party or person.

Damage cause by modifications or alterations without the written permission of the company.

Any defect that is attributable to any failure or damage, which is beyond the reasonable control of the company.

In the case of a broken shell, we offer a remolding service which has a base price plus additional costs for customizations, replacement drivers, and shipping. Details can be found on our product service page.

Cables are guaranteed not to be dead on arrival and have a 6-month limited warranty from the original shipping date.

This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.

=========================================================

from lime ears site

Warranty
Product warranty
We provide 1-year limited warranty on our products against material defects of external shell or the internal components. Damage, breakage or other misuse, wear and tear, abuse accidents, unauthorized repairs or modification, acts of God are not covered by warranty.

Warranty does not cover cord.

Warranty does not cover internal components provided by the customer for reshelling service.

==================================================================

noone is saying what you say is the rule - so you either lying or don't really know what's happening in the iem industry

so like i said , please stop manipulating truth , time after time after time

I am curious to see if they do or do not transfer the warranty to another owner, it doesn't say they do in anything you just posted. Unless I no longer know how to read, or have gone blind.

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2019 at 10:18 PM Post #29,797 of 36,121
For custom, i can fully understand the logic of ownership transfer related challenges or issues.

But for universal, i believe what some (or most) folks feel is there's no diff from buying a iphone or other earphones. As for most of these electronic products, warranty is based on time not individual owner.

Its a policy that can be hard to standardize across iem products. But one thing for sure, how do Noble verify/validate original ownership is a question most users will ask. Most purchases (apart from direct Noble audio purchase), reseller don't or rarely keep tracks of buyer. i bet they (online) do have info of who buys but how about those in shop?

Having said that, I experienced good after sales services with Noble audio folks. Their after sales service folks are responsive, polite and they dont ask questions like why or what happened etc.. very easy and straightforward dealing. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mar 30, 2019 at 1:53 AM Post #29,798 of 36,121
On a happy note from a personal perspective, I am really enjoying the K10 and have no qualms with getting a custom of it done eventually in the respect of being in school and working around a sense of a budget.

It's a perfect compliment to my current CIEM which is more on the balanced side of the spectrum, the K10 fits the bill when I want something more on the musical and fun side, yet retained detail and a wonderfully wide soundstage.

Mar 30, 2019 at 8:51 AM Post #29,799 of 36,121
Sorry folks, as most know I am attending a show in Signapore and my time is limited.

From a quick Google search

Screenshot_20190330-202305_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-202625_Chrome.jpg

Westone doesn't warranty second hand products, and for some reason this topic morphed into cables, which we dont build nor are cables are core business....

But as seen above, cables are not warranted by jh

And @ proedoes... pat yourself on the back from behind the comfort of your keyboard.... you found information that I was unaware of... but then again I dont follow the ins and out of every budding company out there.

There are too many for me to do that.... instead I focus my time on building the best products I can and if I do have a moment...

I share it with my family, and thank the stars above I still have a chance to do what I love, with people I love.

Screenshot_20190330-204231_LINE.jpg
Screenshot_20190330-204310_LINE.jpg

YvCJ-1.gif

Attachments

• LiveMessage_2019-03-23-13-13-21.gif
    LiveMessage_2019-03-23-13-13-21.gif
    196.9 KB · Views: 0

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Mar 30, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #29,800 of 36,121
@FullCircle i see 1 iem company out of 5 that do not pass the warranty to the non-original owner, that's a long way out of 'everyone does it in the iem business' like you said

like i said before , stop bending facts and manipulating truth in order to make a personal gain and just stick to builiding iems which is something you are good at

you can say 'my iems are the best' sure , but when something is a blatant lie in order to muddy waters in here i have to come and protest about it

also , give watagump a new set of iems , he is a very noble servant indeed

best.

Mar 30, 2019 at 10:06 AM Post #29,802 of 36,121
As I said before, I dont have the time to check every warranty out there....
@FullCircle i see 1 iem company out of 5 that do not pass the warranty to the non-original owner, that's a long way out of 'everyone does it in the iem business' like you said

like i said before , stop bending facts and manipulating truth in order to make a personal gain and just stick to builiding iems which is something you are good at

you can say 'my iems are the best' sure , but when something is a blatant lie in order to muddy waters in here i have to come and protest about it

also , give watadumb a new set of iems , he is a very noble servant indeed

best.

I didnt say everyone... I realize English isn't your first language... so I don't think you intentionally tried to paint me in a poor light.

That being said

Screenshot_20190330-215400_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20190330-214444_Chrome.jpg

Add Sienhieser and ER to the list of companies that do not warranty second hand products.

Off to spend time with

LiveMessage_2019-03-23-13-13-21.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back