Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 24, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #14,027 of 36,109

Or you could get yourself an N4 to complement the Kaiser and all your headphone needs will be covered...

I actually have a pair of Aurisonics ASG 2.5 and a pair of Westone W40s that I can use to complement the Kaiser! Plus, buying myself two pairs of customs may get me shanked in my sleep.

EDIT: Turned around and asked her (she's in the middle of a raid in WoW) and all I got was a glare. Confirmed, I'd be dead.

Aug 24, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #14,028 of 36,109

I actually have a pair of Aurisonics ASG 2.5 and a pair of Westone W40s that I can use to complement the Kaiser! Plus, buying myself two pairs of customs may get me shanked in my sleep.

EDIT: Turned around and asked her (she's in the middle of a raid in WoW) and all I got was a glare. Confirmed, I'd be dead.

People still play WOW? I sold my account in 2007 for $1000, should of asked for more.

Aug 24, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #14,031 of 36,109
Going on 6 weeks since Noble received my impressions and lab has had them for almost a month. I'm hopeful that I'll find pictures of my completed K10s in my inbox really soon. :) I'm trying to decide what cable to get for them. Any suggestions? 

Aug 24, 2015 at 11:50 PM Post #14,032 of 36,109
Just ordered savant from dealer in Thailand

can't wait now!!...3 days!!!!

a bit sad that there is no wizard design in Thailand. I really don't like this black plastic looks even if it's really strong though haha

Anyone ever try to paint it?
  Going on 6 weeks since Noble received my impressions and lab has had them for almost a month. I'm hopeful that I'll find pictures of my completed K10s in my inbox really soon. :) I'm trying to decide what cable to get for them. Any suggestions? 

many people in Thailand that's using K10 have upgraded it with toxic piccolino or DHC symbiote fusion 8 wires

Aug 24, 2015 at 11:55 PM Post #14,033 of 36,109
  Just ordered savant from dealer in Thailand

can't wait now!!...3 days!!!!

a bit sad that there is no wizard design in Thailand. I really don't like this black plastic looks even if it's really strong though haha

Anyone ever try to paint it?
many people in Thailand that's using K10 have upgraded it with toxic piccolino or DHC symbiote fusion 8 wires

Thanks much for your response! I'm considering DHC cable but the 8 braid is getting up there in price. I'll definitely check out the toxic cable as well.

Aug 25, 2015 at 12:07 AM Post #14,035 of 36,109
Thanks much for your response! I'm considering DHC cable but the 8 braid is getting up there in price. I'll definitely check out the toxic cable as well.

I use a DHC Symbiote Peptide and a Toxic Cables Black Widow with my K10. Both are copper cables, and they pair pretty well. Plus, they look really pretty. :cool:

You can check out some of the silver cables from both companies, but the cost can be rather prohibitive. We're talking about upwards of a few hundred dollars. Good luck with your cable hunt!

Aug 25, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #14,038 of 36,109

My wife on the other hand, seems quite happy to buy another custom for herself, given the opportunity.:ph34r:

Aug 25, 2015 at 1:12 AM Post #14,040 of 36,109

Thank you! Do you have a preference? 

Piccolino will upgrade the high and mid a lot but didn't lower the bass but if you are looking for bass upgrade you should look for other cable like beat audio or brimar

Another cable that I tried it once and is really good for basshead is Brimar monarch sga supreme reference but the price is like a joke..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back