Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Aug 25, 2015 at 4:14 PM Post #14,056 of 36,104

God's Work being done here folks. Finally got my order in. The instructions: 

"[COLOR=666666]I have no specific instructions. Go hog wild with the design. Do something cool, new and unique, and have fun!"[/COLOR]

(I did also ask that pink not be the main color, but can be there as a secondary color)

Now the wait begins. I look forward to joining the cool kids in October. 

That is a great and worthy seed you've planted there.

I am a bit scared I've given to many instructions now and haven't given him enough freedom to go wild.

Aug 25, 2015 at 4:20 PM Post #14,057 of 36,104
That is a great and worthy seed you've planted there.

That made me think of this:

Anyways, yeah. I would go back and forth forever on a possible design. Given I've been very impressed by EVERYTHING that comes out of the minds at Noble, I'm sure whatever they come up with will be excellent. So I figured that since I can't make a damn decision to save my life, I'd leave it up to The Wizard and Friends to take care of that and deliver something awesome to me.

It was definitely an adventure getting to where I could place the order. My second set of impressions decided to go on an adventure before getting to Noble. Check it out:

Anyways, time to get the hype machine rolling. Yeah.

EDIT: Big thanks to Brannan for being a huge help through this process, I really appreciated how he worked with me on all this! Definitely a testament to the service from Noble.

Aug 25, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #14,058 of 36,104
That made me think of this:

Anyways, yeah. I would go back and forth forever on a possible design. Given I've been very impressed by EVERYTHING that comes out of the minds at Noble, I'm sure whatever they come up with will be excellent. So I figured that since I can't make a damn decision to save my life, I'd leave it up to The Wizard and Friends to take care of that and deliver something awesome to me.

It was definitely an adventure getting to where I could place the order. My second set of impressions decided to go on an adventure before getting to Noble. Check it out:

Anyways, time to get the hype machine rolling. Yeah.

EDIT: Big thanks to Brannan for being a huge help through this process, I really appreciated how he worked with me on all this! Definitely a testament to the service from Noble.

That is exactly what I was thinking of. Hopefully my impressions are somewhere over the Atlantic right now.

Aug 25, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #14,059 of 36,104
Slightly off topic, but I'm waiting for some Savant's to arrive and I have been thinking about a new DAP to go with it.  I listen to pretty much every genre of music, but was wondering if there were any players that people have found particularly suited to the Savant?  I currently use an iPhone 6.

A friend has the 6 , I have the 5S. I tried the 6 and am really looking forward to the 6S. iPhones just keep getting better IMO.

Aug 25, 2015 at 10:28 PM Post #14,061 of 36,104

Excuse me for interrupting the blonde joke session, but I thought I would share this example of a Carbon Glass Prestige in the silver variant.​
 ​
More Prestige, coming soon!​
 ​

Wow! Exquisite!

Those are no joke.....

beerchug.gif

Aug 26, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #14,065 of 36,104

I have the DHC fusion 4 conductor and love it.  It's great looking and so flexible.  Also, no memory wire which is a plus for me.  I would stay away from the carbon y split, as it is too heavy, though I think they now have a lighter weight version.

Did you consider a Silver Peptide as I think it has more clarity but the Fusion improves the lower region.
This is what I've read so for.

Thanks!

Aug 26, 2015 at 3:11 AM Post #14,067 of 36,104
Did you consider a Silver Peptide as I think it has more clarity but the Fusion improves the lower region.
This is what I've read so for.

Thanks!

You do know that there is no scientific evidence to back these claims?

Aug 26, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #14,068 of 36,104
You do know that there is no scientific evidence to back these claims?

I didn't (and still don't) believe in cables whatsoever, but I do hear a difference between various cables! I have no idea what to think.

Aug 26, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #14,070 of 36,104

I didn't (and still don't) believe in cables whatsoever, but I do hear a difference between various cables! I have no idea what to think.

It really change

yeah....change a lot too(if the cable price is more than 250 bucks)

It's because how the iem work is not reading 101110101011100011 digital code then release the sound

but its use a electric current wave that can change easily once you change the conductor ...this is the reason

even just let your wire to stay in the water will change the sound

because water and air will disturb magnetic wave that coming out from cable in different way and end up changing the sound a little bit

[EDIT] Another easy way to test this magnetic wave method is to asking someone who own dx50 or dx90

go listen to your music then remove the rubber cases then listen to it again

WOW! Not a joke but you will be able to notice easily that sound stage become bigger [NO KIDDING]

go test it by yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back