Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Oct 28, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #15,856 of 36,104
Oct 28, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #15,858 of 36,104
  One more question. I've heard from some people that they have to pay duty when these arrive. Is that the case? If so, does anyone know what the rate is and the forms of payment accepted? I want to make sure I arrange everything here in advance, and have my checkbook with me at work if needed.

Thanks!

Coming from the China factory?  And you live in the USA, lf so, you will have to pay duty/customs fees.  I paid $48......give or a few dollars.  We gave a personal check.

Please let us know about your delivery.  Of course you will run to  a place to unbox and plug into something for your first listen  For me it was a iPhone for 4 minutes and I knew right away the K-10s were the best I ever heard.

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #15,859 of 36,104
Just have to say Ak380 + Amp + K10U is OmG awesome. I tried many in ears in the last two weeks and K10 is the best all rounder and bargain for the price. My Ak380 with amp pushes the K10U with large soundstage with good depth, detail, and layering. Soo awesome!

I am hoping to get the new K10U, are they shipping to dealers soon?

Oct 29, 2015 at 9:13 AM Post #15,860 of 36,104
Not sure. I already have four. Good to have an inside source.

Cheers

Do they have one that has "To Noble or not to Noble" on it?? With a big bright yellow smiley face above the text and a sad one below
bigsmile_face.gif

Oct 29, 2015 at 9:16 AM Post #15,861 of 36,104
You are on a horse, galloping at a constant speed. On your right side is a sharp drop off, and on your left side is an elephant traveling at the same speed as you. Directly in front of you is another galloping horse but your horse is unable to overtake it. Behind you is a lion running at the same speed as you and the horse in front of you. What must you do to safely get out of this highly dangerous situation? Get your drunk ass off the merry-go-round!

Oct 29, 2015 at 10:06 AM Post #15,862 of 36,104

Oct 29, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #15,863 of 36,104

Do they have one that has "To Noble or not to Noble" on it?? With a big bright yellow smiley face above the text and a sad one below
bigsmile_face.gif

That would be cool. Or maybe one that says "Noble = No-bull" with a logo like this? 

Oct 29, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #15,864 of 36,104
  That would be cool. Or maybe one that says "Noble = No-bull" with a logo like this? 

Funny but reminds me too much of Hisounds story yesterday of accidentally dropping a pair of his iem's in the crapper
eek.gif

Oct 29, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #15,866 of 36,104
  OK 
You got it! And proud is an understatement -- these things came out better than I could have hoped! It looks like a sort of dragonscale pattern (that was the first thing I saw when I checked my email this morning and saw the pictures. I've shown a few people around my office what they look like and they were also amazed. Completely blown away.

WOW! That's simply stunning! Congrats! You have one of the best looking CIEMs, ever! 
smile.gif

John & team, you've outdone yourselves again.

Now, if only I could contain my envy. 
biggrin.gif

Oct 29, 2015 at 3:12 PM Post #15,868 of 36,104
i thought the stained glass look ones were one the best and then this shows up.. The dragon scales look amazing .. How cool would these look in candy apple red ?. Amazing creativity .. Kudos to the designer and the noble team you keep raising the bar... and i wait (im)patiently for my k10s to arrive :)

Oct 29, 2015 at 10:37 PM Post #15,869 of 36,104

Please let us know about your delivery.  Of course you will run to  a place to unbox and plug into something for your first listen  For me it was a iPhone for 4 minutes and I knew right away the K-10s were the best I ever heard.

Well, they're shipping to my work. So I'll be listening there for sure. What device depends on if i'm about to run off to a meeting or not. Direct to iPhone 6s plus or from a Macbook out to Oppo HA2 (my work comp, pretty much).

There will be posts, though. I checked with UPS today and once it clears customs, I can pre pay the charges online. I'll let people know what costs end up being.

Oct 29, 2015 at 10:41 PM Post #15,870 of 36,104
  Well, they're shipping to my work. So I'll be listening there for sure. What device depends on if i'm about to run off to a meeting or not. Direct to iPhone 6s plus or from a Macbook out to Oppo HA2 (my work comp, pretty much).

There will be posts, though. I checked with UPS today and once it clears customs, I can pre pay the charges online. I'll let people know what costs end up being.

If you like the HA-2 and use it both as a portable and with your MBA then give the Mojo a spin. I know I sound like a broken record on this thing, but it's impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back