Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Nov 2, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #15,933 of 36,104
yeah and probably due to show conditions, to deter any potential theft
cool.gif

Correct. e-earphone didn't use to do this a few years back. But due to regular loss of earphones from their listening stations they had to take some measures.

Nov 2, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #15,935 of 36,104
Ahhhhh they're here. I of course have calls scheduled off and on this afternoon so I'm not listening (yet) but yeah. Some (crappy) unboxing pics from my iPhone:

And then one of the box just chilling on my desk, taunting me:

Nov 2, 2015 at 1:48 PM Post #15,937 of 36,104
  Ahhhhh they're here. I of course have calls scheduled off and on this afternoon so I'm not listening (yet) but yeah. Some (crappy) unboxing pics from my iPhone:

And then one of the box just chilling on my desk, taunting me:

No pelican case. I thought all new K10s got a pelican case ?

Nov 2, 2015 at 5:26 PM Post #15,939 of 36,104
AnakChan You might also consider the possibility that using the universals changed the size of the empty space (cavity) between the sound tubes and your hearing anatomy, so to speak. That could affect the sound rather than any technical difference between the two models or resonance added by the different materials.

Nov 2, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #15,940 of 36,104
AnakChan You might also consider the possibility that using the universals changed the size of the empty space (cavity) between the sound tubes and your hearing anatomy, so to speak. That could affect the sound rather than any technical difference between the two models or resonance added by the different materials.
Asymmetrical bores could also make a difference.

Nov 2, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #15,941 of 36,104
AnakChan, thanks for the photos and impressions. How's the build quality, am I seeing chip marks in the last photo???

Nov 2, 2015 at 8:04 PM Post #15,943 of 36,104
AnakChan, thanks for the photos and impressions. How's the build quality, am I seeing chip marks in the last photo???

Per an earlier post, those aren't chip marks, but instead where the cables are glued into the IEMs, which is a method they use to combat theft if people simply pop them off the 2-pin cable and walk off. 

I've seen the new K10U's up-close and there are no chips or imperfections in the casework - it's amazingly well done. 

Cheers 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back