Official Oriolus Finschi-US Tour
Apr 3, 2019 at 11:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

BulldogXTRM

100+ Head-Fier
6-700x700.JPG

Ladies and Gents it is my pleasure to facilitate another IEM tour. This time Oriolus has asked me to facilitate a tour of their new budget friendly IEM, the Finschi. Those of you that wish to sign up please read the rules and provide the necessary information. The IEM's are currently on their way to me. Once I receive them and have time to do my own review I will begin the tour. If enough people sign up then I will setup a shipping order based on the distance between reviewers. If not, it will be a first come first serve basis. Below you can find a description of the Finschi.

Oriolus Finschi Balanced Armature + Dynamic Drivers Hybrid 2-pin 0.78mm Detachable HiFi In-ear Earphones IEMs
Description

• For Oriolus brand earphones, it is an entry class product, with one dynamic driver and one balanced armature driver. A sound with a sense of transparency is said to be characteristic.
Glossy and clear, crisp and bright
  • Balanced armature and dynamic driver hybrid, two sub-frequency
  • The sound of Finschi is responsible by Knowles balanced armature and customized 10mm dynamic driver.
  • At the same time, Oriolus incorporates the speaker sub-frequency technology into the headphones, making the bass performance deeper and more powerful.
Copper silver mixed woven earphone cable
  • Finschi used copper & silver-plated wire mixed woven cable
2Pin 0.78mm, copper gold-plated pin
  • Finschi used copper gold-plated pin and detachable 0.78mm copper gold-plated 2-pin socket。
  • The detachable design brings more possibilities to headphones and audiophile.
Ergonomics cavity, handmade
  • When Finschi was designed, it has been designed in accordance with ergonomics, and gave a better experience for audiophile.
Specification
  • Driver: Knowles balanced armature + 10mm dynamic driver
  • Sensitivity: 112db
  • Impedance: 18Ω
  • Frequency response: 10Hz-40KHz
  • Pin: 2pin 0.78mm
  • Line length: 120cm

Participant Qualifications
Participants of my previous tours will only need to verify their shipping address and current phone number. You've established trust and shouldn't have to jump through the regular hoops. If this is your first tour with me then please review the guidelines below and submit the relevant information. Once I have verified your information I will add you to the list. There are exceptions made for some circumstances, so if you have a question then ask.

To be eligible for the tour, participants need to provide four types of contact information to verify identity and shipping address:
  1. State Issued Photo ID: We need a picture of your driver's license or other qualified ID with photo that reflects your home/shipping address.
  2. Phone Number: We need to be able to contact via telephone if something goes wrong.
  3. Email Address: We will be managing the tours through email which requires an email that you can respond to within 24 hours.
This information must be emailed to bulldogxtrm@gmail.com before your name will be added to the participant list. If you wish to join the tour. All personal information will be safeguarded by @BulldogXTRM and will be deleted by request after the tour or by withdrawing from the tour.

Individual Responsibilities
Participants must understand and agree to these responsibilities listed below as well as take them seriously. Those that do not follow through with the agreed upon responsibilities will be blacklisted from all future tours. Please do not sign up for the tour if you feel there is any reason that you cannot live up to this commitment.If there is an issue with any of these requirements, email me and I'll see if we can work out an alternative. The goal is to safeguard the tour kit and make sure that it makes it's rounds back to Oriolus at the conclusion of the tour. If at anytime you feel like there is an issue with the kit, notify me immediately via email so that we can work quickly to fix any issues that may arise.
  • Communicate: Those in the tour will be expected to be reasonably available to communicate in tour proceedings. Phone, PMs, and email should be responded to within 24 hours maximum. Failure to do so may negate your eligibility and potentially blacklist you from future tours.
  • Protect: Participants are responsible for the value of the kit while in their care and will be expected to reimburse the manufacturer for any losses due to participant negligence. The kits should be handled with care and protected from theft. Each participant is responsible for the kit from signed receipt to signed receipt. While the manufacturer accepts responsibility in the case of shipper losses if you ship signature required, participants are still responsible for managing the shipper loss process to its conclusion until the proceedings are concluded. Providing tracking information and following the rules is critical in determining where your responsibility stops.
  • Follow the Rules: Each participant is expected to follow the rules listed below exactly:
    • At Receipt of Tour Kit: We need to know that the tour kit was received immediately to release the last participant from responsibility.
      • Confirm Receipt within 24 Hours: Please confirm receipt on the existing email thread with myself and the sender within 24 hours so both myself and the previous party knows that the transfer is complete, and post photos of the kit on the tour thread.
      • Introduction to Next Participant: I will then initiate an email thread with you and the next participant to arrange to ship at the end of your seven-day audition. It is your responsibility to remind me within 48 hours if there is no response and I will remove them from the tour and provide you with the next participant’s info.
      • Visibility: Please always respond to emails “Reply All” so that I have visibility into the shipping process.
      • Be Ready to Ship on Day 8: It is also your responsibility to ensure that you have shipped the kit to the next participant on the 8th day, so please be diligent in contacting and communicating with the next participant. Never send a kit to someone that has not responded.
      • Communicate Problems/Issues: If needed, you can always reach me directly at my email me at bulldogxtrm@gmail.com.
    • Impressions/Review: It's requested that each participant create a full review or at the very least, post your review impressions or any insight that you can in the thread.
    • Ship on Day 8:
      • Verified Recipient: It is your responsibility to verify the recipient before shipping through your communications. If you sense any issues, please contact me before shipping.
      • Verified Address: I will provide you with the verified address in our email. It is important to make sure that you only mail to the verified address unless the two of you get an exception from me first.
      • Shipper Confirmation #: You must provide the recipient and me with the confirmation number within 24 hours of shipping. This will allow the recipient to track the package and also make any arrangements to have the package signed for.
    • Responsibility Ends on Signed Receipt: Your responsibility ends when the package is delivered.
Each participant should email the required information to my email and post a reply to this thread acknowledging their acceptance of the terms.

Last edited:
Apr 5, 2019 at 4:29 PM Post #4 of 9
Apr 8, 2019 at 9:45 PM Post #8 of 9
Got one too. Sorry :) The people "in the know" already knew I guess. :ksc75smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back