Official Progressive Metal Thread (Metal/Djent/instrumental/jazz/fusion)
Oct 25, 2023 at 6:13 PM Post #518 of 549
Bernth uploaded their entire recent London concert. And it's awesome.

Jan 13, 2024 at 9:14 AM Post #523 of 549

I don’t listen to this band because their old stuff is NOTHING like this. They’re probably the same band name with only the guitarist and key player as originals. I have no clue, just guessing.

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2024 at 12:13 PM Post #524 of 549

I don’t listen to this band because their old stuff is NOTHING like this. They’re probably the same band name with only the guitarist and key player as originals. I have no clue, just guessing.

This is a completely new band. It just has bumblefoot and Derek sherianian from sons of Apollo but the rest of the band is different. I’m really looking forward to this one.

Jan 13, 2024 at 2:42 PM Post #525 of 549

Okay, starting with the not-so-great stuff, I'm not a fan of Sherianian. Not related to this band, but not a fan of his style and the keyboard tones. The bassist's 80s glam look almost made me hit skip, and the singer had me wondering if it's a Prog-Metal take on Warrant or Motley Crue, lol. But, I stuck through the entire song, and it's surprisingly solid. Excited to check out the whole album!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back