On the Road Again: Announcing the IE 600 Tour!
Apr 29, 2022 at 8:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 60
The IE 600 is a pocket-sized powerhouse with a highly versatile sound: the dynamic 7mm TrueResponse transducer is tuned to slot in nicely between the IE 300 (fun) and flagship IE 900 (clean) earphones, so naturally, Head-Fi'ers want to know for themselves which direction it leans. Further, how does it respond to the vast combinations of gear in their collections?

IE 600-Tour.jpg

To give the Head-Fi community a broader picture of the IE 600 in use with its ideal listener base, we’re sponsoring a “Review Tour” for the IE 600 in North America and Europe. In return for extended use of the IE 600, all we ask is that participants post an in-depth review/highly-detailed impressions on Head-Fi’s IE 600 Head Gear page. Best of all, reviewers get to use the IE 600 with their own gear, letting them easily fine-tune the variables and combinations that matter most.

Applying for the tour is easy: post your interest in this thread, and that you agree to the terms and conditions—we’ll reach out to select candidates and coordinate the rest. We'll select 6 reviewers per region, and the tour ends after the 12 selected reviewers post their reviews.

The official discussion thread:​

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/exceptional-in-every-detail-say-hello-to-the-ie-600.962394/

Product page for reviews on Head-Fi:​

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/sennheiser-ie-600.25733/

We'll be compiling a playlist of select songs to showcase the IE 600’s capabilities based on tour reviews, et al., so you are welcome to share links to the tracks you used to evaluate the IE 600.

[We’ll edit this post to add the playlist here so that it's easy to find and jump right in!]

Loaner Program Terms and Conditions​

• You may evaluate the loaner IE 600 for two weeks from date of arrival at your tour stop. A Head-Fi.org review is what makes the tour work so well for the community, but don’t forget to tag any related social media, Amazon reviews, or pictures with #IE600Tour so your fellow audiophiles can see them “in the wild.”
  • You must be OK with your real name and address being privately provided to Sennheiser (@ericpalonen will help coordinate) for shipping purposes.
  • Sennheiser will be allowed to elevate and share your whole statement or excerpts on our product and web-store pages. In addition to posting full reviews here on Head-Fi, we encourage reviewers to also post their reviews on their own blogs, social channels, etc.
  • Sennheiser will provide a prepaid shipping label for the next tour stop, and advise the ideal carrier at that time. Sennheiser will also provide additional new eartips with each tour stop, and perform a thorough cleaning.
  • Feel free to post tour-related updates in this thread upon receipt of the IE 600, and when published, a link to your Head Gear page review. It’s a “good neighbor” practice to alert the thread when you’ve received the IE 600, and then again when you have shipped the IE 600.
  • If you choose to use 3rd party eartips and cables, please offer objective perspective on the stock eartips and cables in addition to impressions using 3rd party eartips and cables. Using 3P eartips/cables is not required but if you have them, we'll embrace your curiosity.
  • You are responsible for the integrity of the IE 600 and its components during your tour stop, and agree to immediately privately contact @Sennheiser or @ericpalonen with any comments or concerns.
  • Do not modify or disassemble the IE 600 or its accessories.
  • We recommend keeping and re-using packing materials.
  • Of course, Sennheiser is here to help answer any questions.
Let's hit the road!

>>>> UPDATE

The #IE600Tour participants are as follows:

North American Tour Stops

1) @gc335 - Review Posted!
2) @rantng - Review Posted!
3) @riverground
4) @antdroid
5) @earmonger
6) @Rockwell75

European Tour Stops

1) @nymz - Impressions Posted | Review Posted!
2) @SenyorC - Review Posted!
3) @ChrisOc
4) @Scuba Devils
5) @godmax
6) @leaky74

We've reached out to you all via DM, so please check your Head-Fi inbox for a message from @ericpalonen for next steps. If you weren't chosen please stick around, as things often change and we may add some additional "Tour Dates" if things move along quickly! We sincerely appreciate everyone's interest!

Last edited:
Sennheiser Stay updated on Sennheiser at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/SennheiserUSA https://twitter.com/SennheiserUSA http://www.instagram.com/sennheiser https://sennheiser.com/
Apr 30, 2022 at 10:45 AM Post #4 of 60
The IE 600 is a pocket-sized powerhouse with a highly versatile sound: the dynamic 7mm TrueResponse transducer is tuned to slot in nicely between the IE 300 (fun) and flagship IE 900 (clean) earphones, so naturally, Head-Fi'ers want to know for themselves which direction it leans. Further, how does it respond to the vast combinations of gear in their collections?

To give the Head-Fi community a broader picture of the IE 600 in use with its ideal listener base, we’re sponsoring a “Review Tour” for the IE 600 in North America and Europe. In return for extended use of the IE 600, all we ask is that participants post an in-depth review/highly-detailed impressions on Head-Fi’s IE 600 Head Gear page. Best of all, reviewers get to use the IE 600 with their own gear, letting them easily fine-tune the variables and combinations that matter most.

Applying for the tour is easy: post your interest in this thread, and that you agree to the terms and conditions—we’ll reach out to select candidates and coordinate the rest. We'll select 6 reviewers per region, and the tour ends after the 12 selected reviewers post their reviews.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/exceptional-in-every-detail-say-hello-to-the-ie-600.962394/

We'll be compiling a playlist of select songs to showcase the IE 600’s capabilities based on tour reviews, et al., so you are welcome to share links to the tracks you used to evaluate the IE 600.

[We’ll edit this post to add the playlist here so that it's easy to find and jump right in!]

• You may evaluate the loaner IE 600 for two weeks from date of arrival at your tour stop. A Head-Fi.org review is what makes the tour work so well for the community, but don’t forget to tag any related social media, Amazon reviews, or pictures with #IE600Tour so your fellow audiophiles can see them “in the wild.”
  • You must be OK with your real name and address being privately provided to Sennheiser (@ericpalonen will help coordinate) for shipping purposes.
  • Sennheiser will be allowed to elevate and share your whole statement or excerpts on our product and web-store pages. In addition to posting full reviews here on Head-Fi, we encourage reviewers to also post their reviews on their own blogs, social channels, etc.
  • Sennheiser will provide a prepaid shipping label for the next tour stop, and advise the ideal carrier at that time. Sennheiser will also provide additional new eartips with each tour stop, and perform a thorough cleaning.
  • Feel free to post tour-related updates in this thread upon receipt of the IE 600, and when published, a link to your Head Gear page review. It’s a “good neighbor” practice to alert the thread when you’ve received the IE 600, and then again when you have shipped the IE 600.
  • If you choose to use 3rd party eartips and cables, please offer objective perspective on the stock eartips and cables in addition to impressions using 3rd party eartips and cables. Using 3P eartips/cables is not required but if you have them, we'll embrace your curiosity.
  • You are responsible for the integrity of the IE 600 and its components during your tour stop, and agree to immediately privately contact @Sennheiser or @ericpalonen with any comments or concerns.
Let's hit the road!
I would absolutely jump at this opportunity! Terms and conditions are all agreeable to me. Based in Atlanta, GA. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2022 at 10:47 AM Post #5 of 60
I am in, what I have to do to subscribe the tour? Ok allready understand, I agree with the conditions, I am from Portugal, I would love to try it, sp2000cu and m17 has sources, thank you

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2022 at 10:58 AM Post #7 of 60
I would love to join the EU tour and I agree to all the terms and conditions.

Apr 30, 2022 at 11:05 AM Post #8 of 60
I would love to join the tour in the EU (Hungary is my location) and I agree with all terms and conditions. I have the Faudio Dark Sky and Final B3 for comparison

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2022 at 11:06 AM Post #9 of 60
Would like to take part of EU tour and agree with the terms and conditions.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2022 at 11:09 AM Post #10 of 60
Would like to take part of EU tour and agree with the terms and conditions.

IE 600-Tour.jpg

Let's hit the road!
Would you be doing a tour in India too?

Apr 30, 2022 at 12:25 PM Post #11 of 60
I am also highly interested in the Tour. I’m from Germany/Europe and this would be the first higher end IEM for me being an over ears headphones guy in general with some TWS on the side. Oh yes and I agree to the terms and conditions.

Apr 30, 2022 at 12:26 PM Post #12 of 60
I’d be interested in the EU tour, in accordance with the T’s&C’s

Apr 30, 2022 at 2:28 PM Post #13 of 60
I’d absolutely love to join the North America (USA, New Mexico) tour and I agree to all the terms and conditions.

Apr 30, 2022 at 4:38 PM Post #15 of 60
I’m interested and agree to the tour terms!! I’m in the US.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back