Open back <1000euros / comfort and versatility / Lcd 2c ?
Nov 2, 2019 at 6:37 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Not1hing

New Head-Fier
Hi, first sorry for my english (french guy here).

I currently got a Meze neo, jbl lsr305 and Moondrop kanas pro on a rode al 1, also got a pro ject dc carbon with a pro ject phono pre amp.

And i need to improve, I grab a Fiio k5 pro and i need a new open back headphone.

There is so much possibility that i'm lost. I sell my fostex trx00 last year as i found this headphone uncomfortable (the headband).

Sound : I would say i'm trebble sensible, and i want something pretty fun to listen. I've got the neutral side with the kanas and jbl and I really want something with more soul. One thing i think is important to me is to have fast and detailled bass (planar ?), soundstage as a bonus.

Music : I listen a lot of genres, / rock / metalcore / jazz / hip/hop
Architects to Snarky puppy and everything in between.

Headphone i looking right now :

All the Hifiman (sundara / ananda), only thing that bother me is the build quality and honestly don't really like the design.
SendyAudio Aiva , maybe but ê don't know about the eu availability.
Audeze LCD 2c, hyped by these, but I can't try so i'm a little worried about the comfort.
Sennheiser maybe but the 660 are overpriced and the 6xx stay in the low budget part.

I take all the advice, as this will be my first serious headphone setup. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back