orders from Ibasso
Mar 26, 2009 at 8:00 AM Post #61 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpudHarris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ Thanks for you encouragement Afro Rebel, I'm probably worrying over nothing. They seem the sort of company that sorts things quickly but don't offer much in way of communication.

I wouldn't worry about it too much.
wink.gif

By the way, did you email them through the "Contact Us" link on the website, or through the service @ ibasso.com address that is also on the website? I'm not entirely sure, but they may be different addresses monitored by two different groups of people. I sent an email to both and the response I got was from the service address, and that was only about a 4 hour turn around.

And let us know when it gets there!
o2smile.gif

Mar 26, 2009 at 9:09 AM Post #64 of 91
Ah, so it is most likely a completely different address. Someone should make a sticky in this forum about that so that people know to use the service address.

When will you be getting your P3? Tomorrow, Friday, or - dare I say it - Saturday?
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 26, 2009 at 9:19 AM Post #65 of 91
Well unfortunately I'm in the UK and tracking shows that it is in Hong Kong at present. I don't think I'll see it any sooner than Tues/Wed next week
angry_face.gif

Have to make do with a Cmoy for a few days.

Mar 26, 2009 at 9:24 AM Post #66 of 91
Ouch!
eek.gif
That really sucks.

But then again...a couple of other people in this thread have stated that the tracking was not updated properly or was not working properly. So it just may be closer to you than you think.
wink.gif

May 9, 2009 at 1:05 PM Post #67 of 91
another good service from iBasso... got my tracking code last tuesday, i recieved my 2nd boa this morning... More Powers...

May 9, 2009 at 5:55 PM Post #68 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by knights /img/forum/go_quote.gif
another good service from iBasso... got my tracking code last tuesday, i recieved my 2nd boa this morning... More Powers...

Two boas? How do you have that set up?

May 10, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #69 of 91
my first was given to my father... p3 seated always with the desktop (paired with xtreme gamer sound card), and this 2nd boa is for my portables...

May 14, 2009 at 2:49 AM Post #72 of 91
Quote:

Originally Posted by royalmathmtcs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered a D10 yesterday...WHY hasn't it arrived on my doorstep yet!??!?!
tongue.gif

You DID select the "D10 to beam up, Scottie" shipping option?
wink_face.gif

May 19, 2009 at 3:26 PM Post #73 of 91
They came to the door as expected, and rang, and I hopped up and got the door on the first ring, and *ker-pow!*, I signed, and there was the package; and in it was the iBasso T4 Amp, and iBasso CB01 Interconnect, with nifty leatherette pouches.

I'm glad I knew to be careful with the DHL service though, and DID get the extra SMS and eMail status updates so I knew to be home for delivery.

Thanks guys and gals.

Jan 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM Post #74 of 91
I also ordered an iBasso and it arrived exactly 4 days later with UPS. A day after I ordered it, they sent me a reference number and a day or two after that I could track my package. It was sent from China ... Excellent service!

Feb 18, 2010 at 11:54 PM Post #75 of 91
So I tried to log onto the Ibasso website, but apparently China has A LOT OF HOLIDAYS!!!! Can't check anything out. What's the difference between the T3, T4 and D10? Is the D10 the best of them all? Which one is the smallest and best bang for the buck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back