organizing a mini meet for the Bradenton/ Sarasota area.
Mar 1, 2015 at 3:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

reddog

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones and I would like to organize a mini meet for the Sarasota/ Bradenton/ Saint Petersburg/ Tampa area. I would like to use a local library or perhaps a convention center. Please drop a line if interested.

Mar 1, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #2 of 10
I'm definitely interested, but you already knew that :)

I could bring my th900, lcd-x, sony z7, shure 215, schiit Vali, modi uber, lyr2, and wyred 4 sound dac2 (or Yggy depending on when the meet-up happens).

Mar 1, 2015 at 4:48 PM Post #3 of 10
I'm definitely interested, but you already knew that :)

I could bring my th900, lcd-x, sony z7, shure 215, schiit Vali, modi uber, lyr2, and wyred 4 sound dac2 (or Yggy depending on when the meet-up happens).

Welcome to the thread.

Mar 1, 2015 at 4:52 PM Post #4 of 10
I shall contact local libraries and the convention center. Would like to avoid liability insurance, if possible.

Mar 1, 2015 at 5:07 PM Post #5 of 10
If I'm not mistaken, I think the local audio visions of south tampa occasionally has meetups. If you want, I can look into this as an option. I could be totally wrong, but I'd swear they mentioned it last time I was there

Mar 1, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #6 of 10
If I'm not mistaken, I think the local audio visions of south tampa occasionally has meetups. If you want, I can look into this as an option. I could be totally wrong, but I'd swear they mentioned it last time I was there

Please contact them, thanks.

Mar 4, 2015 at 6:49 PM Post #7 of 10
Hi all I think I might have found a conference room, at a local library. I can get 3 different sized rooms, with a kitchen area. I am awaiting details from the library.

Mar 4, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #9 of 10
Thanks reddog, that sounds great! There've been a lot of deadlines at work, so I haven't had a chance to call audio visions :frowning2:

So is there a head count so far?

No not really. I will try to firm up stuff soon. My mother has fell ill and has me a bit distracted, but she will be alright, just hard to focus. I think I know of 3 more people besides yourself. Well have a great night,
:)

Mar 18, 2015 at 4:07 AM Post #10 of 10
Sorry for the delay, my mother fell ill, and has taken up most of my time. However she should be out of the hospital soon, and I will be able to check out the libraries, for the best room. Thanks for your time
Andrew Reddog Jones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back