Phiaton Bridge: My new favorites
Jan 28, 2014 at 12:10 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

pro1137

500+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone! 

I recently got the pristine opportunity to do a review on Phiaton's Bridge MS500 headphones.

Oh. My. Goodness.

Truly, these are my new favorites. Massively better than the M50, and even surpasses my previous favorites, the DT770 Pro.

I mean, have you *seen* them?

They work perfectly direct from my iPod and PC. Very portable.

My full review is here

Seriously, these need more attention.

Jan 31, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #2 of 9
SAME I thought the same exact thing as you. They need WAY more attention but people dismiss Phiaton too quickly. This is one of the headphones I'm in love with recently. I love how the bass is tight and overall fast but also rich. In one word these phones are YUMMY.

Feb 1, 2014 at 12:33 AM Post #3 of 9
SAME I thought the same exact thing as you. They need WAY more attention but people dismiss Phiaton too quickly. This is one of the headphones I'm in love with recently. I love how the bass is tight and overall fast but also rich. In one word these phones are YUMMY.

They dismiss Phiaton? Why's that? Honestly I've not heard this before

Feb 1, 2014 at 6:03 AM Post #5 of 9
well i guess i put it in a wrong way I'm saying not enough people look at it. Like What Hi-Fi I think it's the best portable in its price range but then they put the crappy Momentum for their awards

Feb 1, 2014 at 1:46 PM Post #6 of 9
The Momentum isn't crappy.

Phiaton has very little presence in North America (I'm unsure of Europe) and so not many people have tried them.

Audio preferences are highly personal for any number of reasons (comfort, preferred sound signature, usage, physical differences in our ears) and so claiming something is the "best" without qualification means nothing.

Feb 3, 2014 at 6:40 AM Post #7 of 9
You've really got to look at it from their perspective. Yeah, you can say they should've had the Phiaton as the awarded headphone, but company presence does make a difference in their choices.

Feb 4, 2014 at 4:08 AM Post #8 of 9
true but then they reviewed the MS300 and not the MS500 :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back