Phone Fi
Sep 18, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #421 of 423
Sadly, I'm on a downward spiral when it comes to phone audio......I had a V20, then a G6+ and a G7+ ThinQ, great QuadDac section, can even drive some of my regular sized cans well enough. But, I realized that I was slowly losing interest in mobile HiFi audio, so I swapped to the S10+ (definitely could hear a sound difference between the G7+ ThinQ and the S10+) both in terms of volume and quality of sound.

Now, I'm totally the truly wireless headset bandwagon, I'd gotten a pair of Creative Outlier Gold and the sound isn't half bad, liked the option of using my various IEM's with the S10+. Now, I've just gotten the Galaxy Fold and there's no headphone port, I'm reduced to a strict usage of the Outlier Gold, and the Creative truly wireless buds that came with the phone.

Feb 8, 2024 at 8:46 PM Post #422 of 423
Wow, It's time to resurrect this thread, Laughs maniacally, "It's Alive! It's alive!":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I'm now completely immersed in the Samsung/PC ecosystem, I have a number of Sammies:
1. Samsung Note10+ Aura White 512GB + 512GB mSD card (for movies and music)
2. Samsung Note20 Ulltra 512GB + 512GB mSD card (movies and music)
3. Samsung Z Fold 4 512GB (for surfing net, movies, music, backup phone)
4. Samsung Z Flip5 512GB (Music, net, spare phone)
5. Samsung S24 Ultra 512GB (Daily driver for all usage)

My S24 Ultra with a Dbrand Obsidian skin applied....yes, yes, I know, I kinda went overboard with the cases.:sweat_smile:
HrLAVh5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back