Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 5, 2015 at 5:34 PM Post #16,067 of 38,198

Was going to post this in the budget thread but it might not fit the rules they are fighting over. Usually this would just be the bedtime rig but last night I was a little surprised how this album sounded. Too bad it's only a 512MB Shuffle so I couldn't use WAV and fit the whole album but true vbr AAC at least works.

Apr 5, 2015 at 9:46 PM Post #16,069 of 38,198
Makes sense as a bedtime rig as "The day is my enemy" ...
smily_headphones1.gif

What are you a vampire nice rig.

Apr 6, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #16,075 of 38,198
AK240SS > Audio Effect Crystal Piccolino > SE5 Ultimate in Smokey grey (with tiny sparkles in it)

Now that you have had a bit of time with the ultimate, what are your thoughts vs the regular 5 way - improvement, different sig, tradeoffs?

Apr 6, 2015 at 1:39 AM Post #16,078 of 38,198

I usually have more relaxing tunes on it for bed, that album was not the best choice for winding down last night and I had to turn it off.

Strangely slow soft music keeps me awake while fast pace music, even electronic/dance/trance stuff put me to sleep. I notice this about myself when I had on loud trance music on the plane some 20-odd years ago and slept like a baby with the music blasting for straight 8 hour flight. It was an on-ear hp so the old couple next to me complain it was too loud!

Apr 6, 2015 at 2:06 AM Post #16,079 of 38,198

Strangely slow soft music keeps me awake while fast pace music, even electronic/dance/trance stuff put me to sleep. I notice this about myself when I had on loud trance music on the plane some 20-odd years ago and slept like a baby with the music blasting for straight 8 hour flight. It was an on-ear hp so the old couple next to me complain it was too loud!

lol I though I was alone xD Yesterday I slept with some loud EDM on... and this happens many times. Before EDM it was heavy metal. 

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back