Please help another audio noob
Sep 18, 2010 at 8:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

drumshark

New Head-Fier
Im looking for a set of noise canceling (or at least sealed) headphones. Before finding this website, i bought a pair of sony mdr-v700's... i got them for only $40 from a friend hardly used... now i know why he was selling them... They blow pretty hard. They're almost good for techno, and that's about it, and dont get me started on the pain. So now that iv got a bit of expendable income, i'd like to splurge and get a real set of headphones. That being said, im not so interested in audio perfection, i enjoy listening to music that's been tweaked a bit
wink.gif
Id like a little more bass than may actually be there, and brightened highs note. My budget is $200. What do you guys think?
I'll be using for mainly music listening at home, traveling, and some movies.

Note: The one thing iv always been disappointed with in headphones is the bass. Iv listened to QC3's and monster beats, and hated the beats, but the QC's didnt sound bad, but $250 is just a bit much.

Sep 18, 2010 at 8:34 PM Post #3 of 3
Im using a 3G ipod touch, and have no special soundcards or anything, just whatever came with the computer.
I listen to mainly rock and indie/punk/pop stuff. A little techno-ey stuff, and some acoustic stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back