Please Help me decide between Sennheiser Momentum 2.0(Over-Ear) vs Bang & Olufsen H6 2.nd generation
Jan 29, 2017 at 5:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

hamdib

New Head-Fier
I am looking for a pair of headphones to use with my ipod classic (full of uncompressed songs) and my iphone 5s.
I am very much into Electronic music (analog to digital = Kraftwerk to Underworld), Jazz vocal, Rock/pop, Classical music (mostly opera) I usually listen to music while I am on the move (metro etc.) but also at home in my bed. I have tried Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 (both over-ear and over ther ear) in London, they have warm register and V sound. To compare between two Sennheiser bigger brothers has more relaxed/mature sound. Recently, I have tried B&O H6 1.st generation. I love the detailed highs, atmospheric feel(wall of sound), bass sounds are not articulated. I have not tried Bang & Olufsen H6 2.nd Generation. How would you compare it to Momentums ? Do they have similar sound register ?

Thanks for your contribution.

Regards.

P.S. In London I also tried Beyedynamics T51p which was a big dissapointment. They sound thin and treble focused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back