PM activity
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2017 at 5:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

bluzeboy

500+ Head-Fier
any chance on receiving PM'S like on they were on the old format,when you opened the Head FI page any pm's would drop down from the top of the page?

Jul 28, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #2 of 5
Our new forum platform doesn't have an animated window that pops up near the top of the page like the one Huddler had, but it does notify you when a new PM comes in. If someone sends a PM and you're currently active on the site, there will be a pop-up window in the bottom corner letting you know about the new message. It's the same type of window that pops up when you receive a new alert. You can always see how many unread PMs are in your inbox by looking to the right side of the blue navigation bar at the top of the page. If there's a new message, you'll see a badge over the envelope icon with a number indicating how many are unread.

Aug 1, 2017 at 8:12 AM Post #4 of 5
@AxelCloris I mentioned it before, a while ago, but I think it would be a big improvement to have the date a PM was sent at the top of a PM, rather than the bottom. At the moment, the current date shows at the top of all PMs in a conversation, and I can't see why that's of use to anyone. It's just confusing at a glance, because the actual send date at the bottom is far less prominent. I've spoken to a couple of other members who've said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back