POKEMON GO!!!
Jan 3, 2019 at 1:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

smallcaps

1000+ Head-Fier
As an avid Pokemon trainer, I've been playing the Pokemon games since I was a kid. Now as an adult, all my Pokemon dreams have come true with the advent of Pokemon Go and the latest feature releases of 2018. As it's a social game, I hope that I can find some like-minded trainers here, at my favorite hobby community.

If you are a Pokemon Go player, or just love Pokemon, this thread is for you! Please feel free to share your trainer codes, and please feel welcomed to add me:

smallcaps
1782 0132 4124

What do your PVP teams look like? How's your shiny collection? Share your experiences, tips and stories and happy hunting!

Jun 8, 2019 at 8:56 PM Post #4 of 7
Pokémon is cool but I prefer Miss Piggy

4946CCCF-A977-47F8-9344-496DB440AE21.jpeg

Mar 2, 2023 at 4:39 AM Post #7 of 7
It's amazing how technology has allowed us to take our Pokemon adventures to the next level with Pokemon Go, isn't it? I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the latest feature releases of 2018, and I'm sure there are plenty of other trainers out there who feel the same way.

Speaking of which, I'd love to connect with you and other like-minded trainers on this thread. It's always more fun to play Pokemon Go with friends! And hey, if you're ever in need of some new Pokemon to add to your collection, check out the Pokemon Go Account Store. They have a great selection of rare Pokemon that can really take your game to the next level.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back