Portland Head-Fi Meet pics!
Dec 12, 2001 at 8:12 AM Post #31 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...
you look more shocked that someone is taking a pic of you more than anything else.

that's funny, because this picture was totally set up.
tongue.gif

[size=xx-small]and if we had taken the picture that I wanted, it would have been so much better...
mad.gif
[/size]

wink.gif

Dec 14, 2001 at 10:31 PM Post #34 of 53
So now we know Pablo's secret identity
wink.gif
. You really look pissed off or like the guy who's wearing the b'day gift he did not like. Anyway, what I like about the pictures, perhaps as much as the amps, is the way headphones got together in the same place people who migth never have meet each other. That's way cool.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 14, 2001 at 10:39 PM Post #35 of 53
That is a very cool thing. This community has had quite a large impact on me, come to think of it. I've met a lot of cool people I wouldn't have otherwise known. Very cool.

Dec 18, 2001 at 6:51 PM Post #36 of 53
Quote:

and I do know where you live, rick! so watch yourself!

hehehe,yes you do !
But remember,I hold the high ground and there is water at your back (as in a big ass lake) so plan your attack very carefully man.
eek.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
evil_smiley.gif
confused.gif

Dec 18, 2001 at 9:55 PM Post #37 of 53
that's okay. I plan to take advantage of the element of suprise. you have no idea when my attack is coming!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 18, 2001 at 11:54 PM Post #39 of 53
OH MY GOD!

I am sitting here dumbstruck by the photo of Neruda. He looks EXACTLY like me (give or take a few pounds, no offense Neruda) at the age of about 17. Same apple cheeks-- ain't it a bitch! You literally could be my long lost twin. It's bizarre. It's almost like looking at a picture of me! We have the same hair. I'm 31 now, and believe me Neruda, there is no possible hair configuration that will make that thatch look normal! However, you and I will have BEAUTIFUL heads of hair in our caskets, so at least we have that! Weird, weird, weird.....

markl

Dec 19, 2001 at 12:26 AM Post #40 of 53
Amazing! Ok, now lets stop teasing Neruda. I bet he cringes every time he loads this page and remembers there are hundreds of individual people looking at his picture and laughing.

Sorry, I just couldent resist.
tongue.gif

Dec 19, 2001 at 1:02 AM Post #43 of 53
Quote:

Originally posted by markl
Same apple cheeks-- ain't it a bitch!

god, you said it. I'm going to get my cheeks drained of pigment someday :p

Xander: not funny

Dec 19, 2001 at 2:03 AM Post #44 of 53
Quote:

Amazing! Ok, now lets stop teasing Neruda. I bet he cringes every time he loads this page and remembers there are hundreds of individual people looking at his picture and laughing.

Actually more like

[size=medium]THOUSANDS[/size]

But man are you gonna pay for that
very_evil_smiley.gif

Neruda has been pretty mellow lately but when you least expect it

[size=medium]WHAMMO[/size]

Dec 19, 2001 at 2:08 AM Post #45 of 53
yes, it's very nice to know that [size=medium]THOUSANDS[/size] of people are [size=medium]LAUGHING[/size] at me all over the world. thanks for reminding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back