Portland Metro area meets? CONFIRMED!!!! for Saturday March 2 at Echo Audio!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2012 at 2:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 89

WhiteCrow

Is not fooled by rapper-endorsed products.
A meet is to take place Saturday March 2 at Echo Audio Between 2PM to 6PM.

Address
1015 SW Washington St  Portland, OR 97205

Gear list? Let me lurk through the thread a but more and gather the list.

WhiteCrow:
Schiit Lyr/Bifrost
Grado rs-2
Hifiman HE-500
Beyerdynamic DT1350
Source?

May 14, 2012 at 5:33 AM Post #3 of 89
Yea, would be interseted in ALO is planning to do one some time again.

May 23, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #4 of 89
Subscribing

Jun 19, 2012 at 6:02 PM Post #6 of 89
For reals, anyone in the Portland area have a space a meet could take place *hint hint ALO*  during the summer?

Jun 24, 2012 at 12:55 PM Post #8 of 89
I have a place i organized a meet last year, but i could barely recoup the money i put in to organize the meet. Besides it felt like too much work and I like to laze around, so not a good combination. 

I will ping Ken at ALO. We spoke a little about having a meet at his place last i met him in April. WIll update when i hear back from him.

Of course if anyone wants to have a mini/micro-meet, we can arrange one at my place. 

Jul 19, 2012 at 10:02 PM Post #9 of 89
I'll bump this too. I'd love to meet up with some fellow head fi members before heading back to my little hick town in the middle of august. Too bad I don't really have any gear to contribute :frowning2:

Jul 21, 2012 at 1:32 AM Post #12 of 89
Cool, have some new toys to bring since the last one at ALO.

In the meantime have been picking my brain and keeping an eye out for a free or minimal cost venue. Thought about hitting up the college where I do work study (PCC-Sylvania), lots of empty rooms over the summer term. Not sure if the admin ever lets outside groups use the facilities. Usually liability issues come up.

Another option might be a local church if any of our group is a member? Church's usually have meeting halls and usually pretty generous with the rent.

-Dogwan

Jul 24, 2012 at 2:58 AM Post #13 of 89
Ok guys just got a reply from ALO 

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your interest in a Head-Fi meet.  We've actually been discussing this lately in the shop.  We haven't set a date or even determined if we'll have the time, but we would like to and so I'll keep you posted as we try to figure something out. 

Cheers,
-Caleb

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:45 AM Post #14 of 89
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPEFULLY KEN SEES THIS THREAD!!!!!

Jul 24, 2012 at 4:54 AM Post #15 of 89
I'd totally be down for an ALO meetup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back