Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Nov 21, 2012 at 4:31 PM Post #2,793 of 4,134
Have you used the Remote app ont he Mini yet? If it's more like the iPad and less like the iPhone I might get one. I only really use them as big fancy remotes, and I'd rather not pay $500 for big brother.

Also, I bought an Xbox 360 and Halo 4 (to be on topic). Fantastic game so far.

Nov 21, 2012 at 8:42 PM Post #2,795 of 4,134
The new LG Nexus 4 provided directly from Google unlocked starting at $300. Ran into a few problems receiving the phone, but it finally made it to my address. The phone's design, speed, price, and pure android is insane. Extremely happy with my phone and now use a prepaid t-mobile monthly 4g plan, $30 a month!

Nov 21, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #2,796 of 4,134
Quote:
Have you used the Remote app ont he Mini yet? If it's more like the iPad and less like the iPhone I might get one. I only really use them as big fancy remotes, and I'd rather not pay $500 for big brother.

Also, I bought an Xbox 360 and Halo 4 (to be on topic). Fantastic game so far.

No, don't know anything about it.  Not much for TV myself, i read and listen to music unless prompted by a woman to watch a movie or something.  The only remote i would want it for is my Primare integrated amplifier, it's remote sucks!  It may be the amp itself doesn't receive well though not the actual remote, not sure.  At least it sounds pretty good.

Nov 21, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #2,797 of 4,134
Not as a TV remote, as an iTunes remote. :wink:

I source from Mac computers and control my iTunes while sitting in my chair via the iPad/iPhone.

Quote:
No, don't know anything about it.  Not much for TV myself, i read and listen to music unless prompted by a woman to watch a movie or something.  The only remote i would want it for is my Primare integrated amplifier, it's remote sucks!  It may be the amp itself doesn't receive well though not the actual remote, not sure.  At least it sounds pretty good.

Nov 21, 2012 at 9:22 PM Post #2,798 of 4,134
That may be handy.
wink.gif

Nov 22, 2012 at 12:37 PM Post #2,800 of 4,134
Everyone needs a hobby. :D I've been financially blessed so I'm making the most of it.

Latest purchase being delivered late Friday or early Saturday (yes, it is a conversion):

- Complete rotisserie nut and bolt restoration
- 528CI all alu EFI Hemi engine enlarged to 560CI
- 660bhp, 630lb/ft torque
- Tremec 5-speed manual
- Reinforced Dana 60 rear, 3:73 gear
- 4w disc brakes
- Limited-slip differential
- 4w independant suspension
- Rallye gauges
- Pistol Grip shifter
- Authentic steel Shaker hood
- All new glass
- Power roof
- Full documentation, all receipts, and original window stickers

Nov 23, 2012 at 12:05 AM Post #2,802 of 4,134
Quote:
Everyone needs a hobby.
biggrin.gif
I've been financially blessed so I'm making the most of it.
Latest purchase being delivered late Friday or early Saturday (yes, it is a conversion):

- Complete rotisserie nut and bolt restoration
- 528CI all alu EFI Hemi engine enlarged to 560CI
- 660bhp, 630lb/ft torque
- Tremec 5-speed manual
- Reinforced Dana 60 rear, 3:73 gear
- 4w disc brakes
- Limited-slip differential
- 4w independant suspension
- Rallye gauges
- Pistol Grip shifter
- Authentic steel Shaker hood
- All new glass
- Power roof
- Full documentation, all receipts, and original window stickers

Which do you have more of, exotic cars, audiophile headphones or books?

Nov 23, 2012 at 1:02 AM Post #2,803 of 4,134
Which do you have more of, exotic cars, audiophile headphones or books?

Books... many, many more books. I'm a rather hardcore golden and silver age comic collector too.

Nov 23, 2012 at 2:55 PM Post #2,804 of 4,134
Arcam Delta Black Box from 1989. Had it a few weeks now and after doing quite a lot of a/bing with the Arcam Rdac and MF Vdac, it is better. On every level.... I got it given off my dad as he hasn't used it in ages. Such an organic sound, deep, airy and natural. Well pleased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back