Q: Does anyone have the jaybird bluebuds x?
Jul 15, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #2 of 6
Quote:
Hello
I Would like to buy the jaybird earphones, but i have never tried them, i would like to know if the sound leaks

Thank you

I have them. Sound doesn't leak. I suggest getting some comply foam tips. The 500 size fits it and then you can wear it without the wings. Sound quality is decent. Battery life is pretty good, range is great, and build quality is exceptional. It carries a lifetime warranty against sweat. I've had mine for about 6 months now.

Jul 16, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:
I am also interested in these.  Been wanting to try some bluetooth phones.  I you say the sound is good I might have to give these a try.

Don't get me wrong, I think they are good for what they are and what I use them for. Just don't expect perfect reference sound and I think these have a V shape response. These are definitely the best bluetooth IEM out there but then again, there isn't that many options.

Sep 29, 2013 at 10:52 PM Post #5 of 6
I have the Bluebuds X, and I would agree with what mc21 said about them.  They have great battery life, sound quality is decent and build quality is very good.  They paired up with my Galaxy S4 on the first try and my macbook pro on the first try.  I just ordered some Comply foam isolating tips for them.  They work good for when I go running or for when I'm working out at the gym.  The sound quality is better than what I was expecting for a bluetooth connection.  I think the Comply isolating tips may help them to sound even better.  They don't sound as good as my Etymotic ER-4P's but then again I was expecting them to sound better than the Ety's.  I am very satisfied  with my purchase of the Bluebuds X.  I think they serve the purpose that I purchased them for quite well (working out & running).  They are a little on the expensive side in regards to price. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back