QDC - Discussion and Impressions Thread
Aug 12, 2017 at 7:38 AM Post #17 of 2,715
Joining the QDC club! I was surprised by this little fella! The people at Music Sanctuary was kind enough to recommend me QDC.

Brilliantly surprised on how musical sounding the 3SH is. Layering and placement is also one of the things I liked about this IEM. I'm surprised this brand has not been getting much attention!

Aug 13, 2017 at 1:49 AM Post #19 of 2,715
Joining the QDC club! I was surprised by this little fella! The people at Music Sanctuary was kind enough to recommend me QDC.

Brilliantly surprised on how musical sounding the 3SH is. Layering and placement is also one of the things I liked about this IEM. I'm surprised this brand has not been getting much attention!
Curious what did you compare it with ? I personally feel that the 3SH is easily one of the best in the $500 bracket

Aug 13, 2017 at 6:32 AM Post #21 of 2,715
i was choosing between the 3SH and 4SS. the 4SS has a more cleaner signature, more linear. I can understand as this was originally tuned for Studio use. I find that the 3SH was just a joy to listen too!

Wish I had time to try the whole range. Had a go with Gemini and 8SH, both are lovely.

Aug 13, 2017 at 9:27 AM Post #23 of 2,715
I'm sure they are but i don't want to splurge on that much for now. :grin:
Would you know how the 3SH compares to the 8-driver QDCs? I like their house sound. Very musical with a nice, rich tone.

Aug 31, 2017 at 8:41 AM Post #26 of 2,715
Hi guys, how does the Gemini-S (demo) compare to other universals, e.g. StageDiver/ ProPhile or the VE demos? Is it ergonomically suitable for everyday use or do you think Gemini-C (CIEM) is the way to go?

Aug 31, 2017 at 8:48 AM Post #27 of 2,715
Hi guys, how does the Gemini-S (demo) compare to other universals, e.g. StageDiver/ ProPhile or the VE demos? Is it ergonomically suitable for everyday use or do you think Gemini-C (CIEM) is the way to go?

Sound wise you will not regret, go for custom if possible. For everyday use, mind the switches.

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:25 AM Post #28 of 2,715
My pair finally arrived, although qdc did an error on the logos - i asked for the small logo not the huge one. My retailer sent me this:

550B4B55-A5B3-4FF5-8417-6BE7892F4AEF.jpeg

Claiming it later!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back